Pre-Emptive Thread (1 Viewer)

vegasnitro

Nitro Member
Before all of you start crying about how bad ESPN is screwing us ... we are in the midst of March Madness ... I can GUARANTEE you that qualifying from Gainesville will start late and run long because of Conference Basketball Tournaments.

Set your VCR/DVR accordingly.

I added an hour to the end and am wondering if that is enough. Plenty of room on the DVR this weekend.

And remember we get what We pay for. Start drinking your full throttle because if you stay up to catch qualifying today your going to need it:) BTw cook, perfect title to this thread. Three weeks to go bro!

I agree. According to the media, the only thing more important coming out of Florida tomorrow than basketball might be... MIGHT BE.... the Space Shuttle. Hopefully weather will be clear to where you'd be able to see it from the grandstands at the track during the final rounds.... man how cool would THAT be ???

I totally understand that March Madness will do much better then drag racing any day, sure as drag racing fan it does not make me happy but again I understand it. However this is where ESPN should get better use out of their other channels such as ESPN News and Classic. Classic is current showing boxing from the 90's I believe and next hour (11pm) is poker from 3 years ago and I am sure ESPNews is showing you guessed it news. I know there could be some issues, but why not show the drags (or any other sport if applicable) at a reasonable time when possible?

according to my guide they are reshowing qualifying Sunday am.

I get that march Madness is bigger and can live with gewtting bumped. It does surprise me getting bumped to espn instead of the duece though.

The AM rebroadcast on ESPN2 tomorrow is a half hour shorter than the two hour broadcast being shown tonight. My plan is to record tonight's program on the DVR (with one hour extra time allotted) and then watch the entire program tomorrow morning before the finals are broadcast on ESPN.

I'll get excited about drag racing on television when they start showing the Class Eliminations in Stock Eliminator and Super Stock.

People who get their horsepower out of a can bore me.

Last edited:
I'll ge excited about drag racing on television when they start showing the Class Eliminations in Stock Eliminator and Super Stock.

People who get their horsepower out of a can bore me.

its all about how much horsepower you can make with what you have....Naturally Aspirated for life!

I almost missed getting the Sunday show on the DVR for Espn. I have it set to record all drag racing on ESPN2 but since it is on ESPN it wasn't going to record.

I almost missed getting the Sunday show on the DVR for Espn. I have it set to record all drag racing on ESPN2 but since it is on ESPN it wasn't going to record.

Think my Vcr took a crap lol. Im gonna watch the 90 min show now,any1 please let me know if i missed anything from last nights show since it was an extra 30 min thx!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back