Enders Recent blog? (1 Viewer)

But I still stand by what I said I think if she would have stood with Cagnazzi I think she would have won one by now. :rolleyes:

Who knows Bob...that could be true. The end result of her leaving the Cagnazzi camp is there is now another team (Enders Racing) that will evidently campaign a second car. Diversity is a wonderful thing. Victor's cars are super fast and are right there with the Summit cars. Erica and Roger seem to have very good power from David Nickens, and it's sure nice having David back in the sport.

It's all good... :)

i think Erica definitely woulda had a few victories had she stayed with VC. Even tho' Jeg and Tom lee have not won with that team yet, connolly has won several times and I'm sure those two cars are pretty much identical. the VC cars are top 5 qualifiers and in some cases when either car gives away something on the starting line they have the HP to make up for it. EE's current ride seems to be a bottom half qualifier. While qualifying is an achievement in itself, it seems in order for erica to take home the trophy, she's gonna have to tear down the tree for 2 or 3 rounds and then need a lucky break or two.

And this is no different for more then half of the drivers who qualify at every race.

Good Luck Enders Racing in whatever you're doing.

Exactly! There are four elite cars (Summit's two and Cagnazzi's two), four cars that are close (all four Johnson cars). There's nothing wrong with qualifying and looking for a way to win. There are a bunch of guys that don't make the show that would love to be in the position the bottom half of the field is in.

Go Erica....GO!

I'm beginning to wonder if there isn't some funding in place for next year and they are waiting to announce. I say this only because they purchased a new car and are adding a "second team" :confused::cool:

well if courtney dont get the ride im sure she will be upset?
on the myspace page it says she is just waiting for funding for a second car?
who knows in this new era of racing where people come and go and sponsors are here one week and then pull out without notice or worse yet the sponsors pull the $$$ from one guy and give it to another :(

well if courtney dont get the ride im sure she will be upset?
on the myspace page it says she is just waiting for funding for a second car?
who knows in this new era of racing where people come and go and sponsors are here one week and then pull out without notice or worse yet the sponsors pull the $$$ from one guy and give it to another :(

honestly, having seen Courtney run at several Division 4 races this season, she is nowhere near ready for a Pro Stock car. She is not doing bad at all, but its a steep learning curve, especialy with short wheelbase stick shift stockers/ss cars

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back