Enders Recent blog? (1 Viewer)

more sponsorship $$s , a 2nd car, all kinds of stuff going on! couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of people!. they are deserving of it! gregg is a class act and erica is also. hopefully wins are very near. see you in e-town team EE :)

The Stratus looks like every other Stratus what’s the big deal? :cool:
I wonder how they are pulling that off, a second car, with no corporate backing sounds premature unless they do and haven't said anything yet.

She needs to win a race and soon. If she would have stayed with her first team she may have already did it by now! :rolleyes:

I'd love to drive the second car, where do I sign up????

Well If I remember correctly it took EE and cagnazzi 6-7 races just to qualify. Victor is a great gentleman and was awesome towards my daughter last year at Denver(her first race) Erica and Gregg have spelled out why the arrangement didn't work, and now with Slammers leaving less than a year later who might have been smarter? Why does a new team have to win a race in there first 5 to be worth anything? I have a feling that something must be coming down for them to purchase a new car and be taliking about teammates. Maybe it's her fiance???

Really? How many races has that team won since she left? You make a pretty bold statement considering that team has not won a race yet.

I think Jeg and Dave have one a few already haven't they? :cool:
You have a weird concept of bold dude! :confused:

And Richie has won a couple also since she left but I was refering to the first team I mentioned the Cagnazzi Team.
Don't get me wrong I thought it was a bold move to go out on her own and I respect her for it but those teams are stout and becoming a real threat to challenge the KB Team.

I think Jeg and Dave have one a few already haven't they? :cool:
You have a weird concept of bold dude! :confused:

And Richie has won a couple also since she left but I was refering to the first team I mentioned the Cagnazzi Team.
Don't get me wrong I thought it was a bold move to go out on her own and I respect her for it but those teams are stout and becoming a real threat to challenge the KB Team.

Dave's team is owned by Knoll, I am talking about the Slammers car. Jeg and Tom Lee have not won a race since Erica left. I am just pointing out the facts.

Dave's team is owned by Knoll, I am talking about the Slammers car. Jeg and Tom Lee have not won a race since Erica left. I am just pointing out the facts.

I stand corrected you are right he only made it to the finals once! :eek:
But I still stand by what I said I think if she would have stood with Cagnazzi I think she would have won one by now. :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back