DSR announcement on Tuesday (1 Viewer)

Nitro Member
First Scelzi has a major announcement to make on Tuesday and now they said on the Audiocast that DSR has a major announcement to make on Tuesday; hmmmm......

Mystery Solved; Gary just said he will be announcing on Tuesday that he is getting a sex change; it will take some getting used to but at least my favorite driver will still be around.:D

Did anyone catch this

Left Lane: John Force Runs 4.921/287.23, Now #14; Best prior run: 4.888/318.47, Was #13
Right Lane: Gary Scelzi Runs 4.772/325.61, Now #3; Best prior run: 4.941/308.85, Was #15

We're down to the final pair and now J. Force is #13 in the field. Scelzi has fallen just about as far and if they hook they could be close to the top again. Scelzi just runs away from The Boss and he slots into the #3 spot. It appears that he has pushed John into the #14 position. That closes out the session for Nitro Funny Car and we're moving into Top Fuel

I think you'll find, and I'm just putting this out there.... Gary will retire from the sport. And this will be his last season. Hmmm

Unless there's more sponsorship involved I doubt Force will run a fourth car just to run a fourth car. All it does is give Force another car to have to beat and he's having to pay the bills to boot.

Force's nickname for years has been 'The Boss'. Does he drive a Mustang...The Boss? Sheesh, I've got to watch what I say in my posts!:) ;) :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back