Driver/rider let go during qualifying!!! (1 Viewer)

Has there ever been a driver released during qualifying, followed by another driver/rider trying to get the vehicle in the show?

The article makes it sound like Chris had some accusations towards Matt that maybe he should have kept to himself........IMO, anyway.

hmmm...sounds like some moneky business was going on in that camp. Nobody can explain why the rev limiter was changed, the bike wouldn't go into gear and they were supposed to meet each other in the first round? Sounds too suspicious to me.

Darrell just posted in the other thread:

"The bike will return for the final round of qualifying with a different rider."

Right now it will be Angie vs. Matt in Rd. 1.
Allow me to borrow Paul's pic:

_diver.jpg

And if Matt wins I've found the perfect shirt for Angie:

d_221.jpg

Last edited:
WOW . Chris is a super guy dont beleive everything you read in the media .You are going to see alot of changes coming real soon in PSB .Good to see Angie in the show thou she is one of the best female riders there is next to Peggy

Okay, I've been putting off asking this for a while. Does diving mean losing on purpose? That seems logical, but also seems the opposite of the T-shirt. :confused:

YEa with this new bunk countdon there is alot of sandbaggin and diving going on .O I mean rumor is :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now Eric, you know diving doesn't happen in NHRA cuz they say it doesn't, and they won't tolerate it. Therefore it doesn't happen...right? lol

O yes it has but it plays a bigger role now for sure !

Looking at the ladders in all 4 pro classes... the only place where could be a dive in round 1 is Angie vs Matt... but Matt's bike is a tenth quicker...

in T/F.... if Rod beats Bobby V and if Baca beats Herbert... then maybe... anyone have any idea what the track temp's gonna be by 1 pm tomorrow? Will it even become a factor after the first round? None of the four is running against chopped liver...

In flopper, you have blockers until the semis... and it only matters depending on the outcome of the 3/14 pair....

And there are no divers to be had in P/S... by the time GA and Line could meet, it would be a done deal....

and this differs from the last five years how?????

d'kid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back