Don Schumacher's Stardust Cuda (1 Viewer)

Dave,

We are booked in several (14) events for 2007. Based on your profile, you live in MI. We will be at the US Funny Car Nationals in Martin MI in Sept of 2007. We will be in Cordova, Route 66, Indy, Bowling Green, etc.

Pick a site, let me know if you can make it, and I will treat you to an all access view! Meaning, I'll put a wrench in your hand!

Justin!

Sounds great to me!! I'll take you up on that. I'll definitely be at at least 1 or 2 of these events.

Dave, it hanging out with the "Fiberglass Cave Dweller" gets to be too much work, come on up a few pit spaces and hang out with this AA/FA guy. ;)

We let the sunshine in on while we race. Suntan lotion is suppliled! :)

Rapid

Great web site Randy! I'm looking forward to spending some time on it. Beautiful car! I've always been a fuel altered guy. (Don't let Justin hear that. ;) ) Seriously I've always loved the 70's floppers and fuel altereds. I can't wait for this coming season!!

Schedule

Thanks for posting the schedule Justin... I see you're coming to Calgary (ALBERTA not Ontario) in June - I guess I'll have to do a "road trip" down there to see the car. I've never been to the Calgary track - it'll give me an excuse to go. :)

Thanks for the correction Doug! Need to get my map out! Good thing I have a "TomTom".

Hope to see you there!

The Stardust Cuda will be on display at the World Drag Expo this Jan 20-21. If you are in the Chicago area, stop by!

Justin

Good Luck Justin. I was planning on coming over but decided to work on our new hot rod instead. :eek:

Have a good time for me! :D I was looking forward to seeing your car. :(

Rapid

There is a car just like that down the road from my house....it looks a little longer though.:)

Troy-

You need to quit thinking about my car and get busy with yours! I can put it in your shop if that helps move you along faster!

Justin

That would only slow me down more....i could not stop sitting in yours to work on mine.

Still love ya though.

Pictures of the Stardust on display at the Drag Expo

SD1.JPG

SD2.JPG

SD3.JPG

SD4.JPG

Justin, the car looks awesome!!! Nice job..... you should be proud!!!

I cant wait to see it in person.:)

Justin,

Great photos, thanks for posting them. You have done a nice job on the car. :cool:

Rapid

That is awesome !! :) :)

Was Army And Brut on the car originally?

No, Kendall, Super Sizzler, Superior, Lee's, Mr.Gasket.

Don wanted his current sponsors on the Stardust!

Troy (Chi-Town-Hustler Owner) and I are good friends and we had a good time displaying the cars. We have raced many against each other in the past!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back