Don Schumacher's Stardust Cuda (1 Viewer)

Big Sexy

Nitro Member
Just a quick post to show you an update to the Stardust Cuda I am putting together. Wheels, windshield, headers, and the Brut and Valvoline graphics, and we are finished!

Stardust1-2-7.JPG

Cool , what was the original engine and driveline combinations in the original schumacher cars . its anoying how you can always find out what engines they used in the old days but never what parts and internals they used and what driveline and diff components they used.

Justin,

I've been watching your progress reports on the Stardust Cuda over on your site.

Congratulations ,you've done a great job with it!!

That thing is sweet!!!

Brian. :)

Looks Great!! So much so that I'm using the pic as wallpaper. (If you don't mind)

Awesome stuff! I'll probably never get to see it on track living where I live, but the pictures are nice... I love the look of the old FC's - they actually looked like something then. The rear of the car is perfect what with the big tires and the aggressive stance of it. Looks like a snarling, angry beast!

Awesome stuff! I'll probably never get to see it on track living where I live, but the pictures are nice... I love the look of the old FC's - they actually looked like something then. The rear of the car is perfect what with the big tires and the aggressive stance of it. Looks like a snarling, angry beast!

Great description! Exactly why the pic is so cool!

Never say never- We are working on a deal now for Alberta and Edmonton (forgive the spelling errors). I'll let you know!

Thanks for the kind words.. Don is pleased with the progress. We will be ready to test late in January!

Justin
I admit that I haven't followed the nostalgia circuit much. However after spending some time here in this forum and talking with Brian Okeefe I'm pretty fired up! :D I miss the old days more than ever! Will you guys have a schedule at some point of events that you'll run? I'm still learning all this stuff. :eek:

Dave,

We are booked in several (14) events for 2007. Based on your profile, you live in MI. We will be at the US Funny Car Nationals in Martin MI in Sept of 2007. We will be in Cordova, Route 66, Indy, Bowling Green, etc.

Pick a site, let me know if you can make it, and I will treat you to an all access view! Meaning, I'll put a wrench in your hand!

Justin!

Dave,

We are booked in several (14) events for 2007. Based on your profile, you live in MI. We will be at the US Funny Car Nationals in Martin MI in Sept of 2007. We will be in Cordova, Route 66, Indy, Bowling Green, etc.

Pick a site, let me know if you can make it, and I will treat you to an all access view! Meaning, I'll put a wrench in your hand!

Justin!

Dave, it hanging out with the "Fiberglass Cave Dweller" gets to be too much work, come on up a few pit spaces and hang out with this AA/FA guy. ;)

We let the sunshine in on while we race. Suntan lotion is suppliled! :)

Rapid

awesome car!!!!!!!!!! nhra should dump the bikes and have a nostalgia funny car class! 1967-1977 bodies only, and the have to have nicknames just like the old days, man that would rock seeing that!

I don't know Derek- He is more than welcome to drive it!

Where in Indiana are you? I am in Bloomington, 45 miles South of Indy.

Justin im about an hour and half northwest of indy up around the muncie area .Keep up the good work on the car!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back