Cruz & Tim up NOW.... :D

Kenny Bernstein- 4.91 #6
TJ Jr- 5.013 Peddling and makes it in #15

Wilk is bumped

Nice to see you could join us again lightbulb... :D
I started this madness all for you ya know... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm going to go count my cash, and hit the spraybooth... :D

Goodnight Teri & Windy both with the I's... :)

And you too lightbulb... :eek:

Sorry I missed it last night boss....

Me and the kid are saving for a new monitor... this one blacks out after about five minutes and we have to let it cool back down... frickin' digitals:mad:

and I shut off the audiocast after Ashley got bumped the second time... took a shower, went to 7/11 fer smokes, and watched that cute blonde pitch the softball game... I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed it last night boss....

Me and the kid are saving for a new monitor... this one blacks out after about five minutes and we have to let it cool back down... frickin' digitals

and I shut off the audiocast after Ashley got bumped the second time... took a shower, went to 7/11 fer smokes, and watched that cute blonde pitch the softball game... I'm in LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
You just said that all in one breath didn't you?? :D I read it that way... Congrats on your impending nuptuals... :p My puter is doing the same thing, overheating and shutting off in the middle of the audiocast... :mad: I tried my best without ya, but it is was very diffi

:D

Nope Boss... said it all holding my breath... have to remember to breathe... out bourbon, S.O.L. all round... was thinkin' WhyTF I even bother sometimes... Any Fuel teams need a shipping mgr/ inventory mgr???? I'll werk Cheap... high twenties/low thirties a year...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back