How is the weather today ? (1 Viewer)

Gipraw

Nitro Member
What is the outlook ?

I can't get the audiocast to work, and none of the results links show anything from today ..

any chance they get this thing in today and tomorrow ?

They are racing now, but I don't know for how much longer. There is a line of red, orange, and yellow stuff heading towards the track according to the latest radar.

It just started drizzling in Anaheim. Looking out towards pomona its looks like the dark clouds are heading out that way :( . I am still going to go out and check things out.

Brandon

after updating to 3.0.6 yesterday, she's running fine... there is a NHRA site add-on for Firefox to use the 'cast...

d'kid

after updating to 3.0.6 yesterday, she's running fine... there is a NHRA site add-on for Firefox to use the 'cast...

d'kid

I'm on 3.0.6 and not working. I did forget the update came Thursday night, so that is probably my Firefox listening issue.

I bailed out and went to the direct URL thorough Windows Media Player. Needless to say, problem solved.

It is now raining. They ran a few pair of pro stock. Hopefully the rain will blow through, but I don't like how the radar looks.

crud. and I still can't get the audiocast to work ..

gonna be a long year if I can't get that figured out.

It is raining again. If it doesn't stop will the top 16 from the 1st session move in or will anyone who finished in the top 10 last year be inserted into the field if they are not in the show? I know this is what happened a few times in the past. As it stands currently, Wilkerson and Dixon are not in the show.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back