CPR changes (2 Viewers)

it is odd how JC and crew are in a big slump, even lee beard looking at it. it is seriously the same as neff and shaffer over at schu TF'r.
they know what they are doing, but the full pulls and wins just weren't there in '23 ........ as they both finished #9
even look at capps struggling in countdown; although i always think when you seen a top contender struggling in the last 6 races, it's because
they need everything they can get out of a run, and they barely miss it. capps didn't seem to match e.t.'s of top 3 FC's coming down the stretch.

463005BE-8F5B-4EC5-B371-7F70B29101BA.jpeg

From Comp Plus,

“We are told John Collins is out as crew chief and the replacement will be certainly a surprise.”

I believe Cruz was most successful on his own with Rahn Tobler. Luring him out of retirement would be a surprise. Second thought, it would actually be shocking, lol

.02 guess is he'll lure someone away from a not-so-winning touring car. a usually fast one.

From Comp Plus,

“We are told John Collins is out as crew chief and the replacement will be certainly a surprise.”

I believe Cruz was most successful on his own with Rahn Tobler. Luring him out of retirement would be a surprise. Second thought, it would actually be shocking, lol
Yeah, it would.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back