Countdown Question (1 Viewer)

I love y'all.....but these threads are starting to read like Charlie Brown's teacher...

"mwa-mwa-mwa"

"mwa-mwa-mwa"

"mwa-mwa-mwa"

That's all I see in any of these Countdown threads. Oh, I saw 'Capps' in one of them. ;)

Funny, that's exactly what I was thinking 2 pages ago.

It's getting old, let's just see how this goes this year, then we can
praise or damn the "countdown-chase"

I love y'all.....but these threads are starting to read like Charlie Brown's teacher...

"mwa-mwa-mwa"

"mwa-mwa-mwa"

"mwa-mwa-mwa"

That's all I see in any of these Countdown threads. Oh, I saw 'Capps' in one of them. ;)
YES you saw Capps in one of them.. Thanks for noticing. I'm not a Capps fan persay.. BUT I'd hate for him to lose the championship thanks to this countdown drama stuff. He's ahead in the points and he should be able to keep his lead the way it used to be...

I just want the Revolution car back! Changing cars on a 'high' has proven to be the team's nemesis.....forget everyone else on the track! <sigh> OK....I'm better now. :)

PJ, remember your blood pressure, stay calm we don't want you blowing a gasket today. You also don't want to get YELLED at like a previous thread.

Maybe you could go by Ray's for some therapeutic sanding.

I don't know Ray's "therapeutic sanding" sounds like some code word for something out of deliverance.

YES you saw Capps in one of them.. Thanks for noticing. I'm not a Capps fan persay.. BUT I'd hate for him to lose the championship thanks to this countdown drama stuff. He's ahead in the points and he should be able to keep his lead the way it used to be...

I've thought of the same thing. Just think how horrible it would be for him to have a championship year and have it stolen because of the "C". If he does loose I hope for his sake it's a clear and decisive loss. It still won't be easy but it would be better than being robbed.

I don't know Ray's "therapeutic sanding" sounds like some code word for something out of deliverance.

I just figured it would be good therapy if you went to Ray's and spent some time sanding on his truck. Have a beer then sand in the heat, have another beer and sand some more. This way you could work out some of your frustrations.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back