Cordova's world series of drag racing (1 Viewer)

I think they have medicine for that now days.... :):)
Shane, I was just thinking that. Do we need to get you some, Mike? Or can dad pick it up for you? ;)
I am driving out with my son and friends on Saturday. I am going to try to get there around 2:30-3pm. I know where to find Mike. And Randy will be lounging in the hammock someplace. There were a few others that were going to be work or driving. Can you remind me what cars (cars, class, something) and I can try to say hi to a few more people this year.

Eric H,

I will be the camera man standing under the scoreboard, while shane will most likely be standing at 90ft next to guardrail. Grab us and say hello.

Eric H,

I will be the camera man standing under the scoreboard, while shane will most likely be standing at 90ft next to guardrail. Grab us and say hello.
I will most likely have the same Monster hat I have been sporting, and my Motor Cult shirt, and shorts.
100_4695b.jpg

Current Cars on tap for the event are as follows:

Tony Zizzo
"The Greek"
Del Worsham
Tony Pedregon
Tim Wilkerson
Jack Wyatt
Wonderwagon NFC
Telstar NFC
Violater NFC
Motown Shaker NFC
Plastic Fantastic NFC
All Star Dodge NFC
Drastic Plastic (Lisa Coil Driving)
Paris Twin Engine NTF
Beddy and Lutz NTF
plus 4 more NTF, 6 Jets, wheelstanders, Arnie Beswick and Benny The Bomb.

Current Cars on tap for the event are as follows:

Tony Zizzo
"The Greek"
Del Worsham
Tony Pedregon
Tim Wilkerson
Jack Wyatt
Wonderwagon NFC
Telstar NFC
Violater NFC
Motown Shaker NFC
Plastic Fantastic NFC
All Star Dodge NFC
Drastic Plastic (Lisa Coil Driving)
Paris Twin Engine NTF
Beddy and Lutz NTF
plus 4 more NTF, 6 Jets, wheelstanders, Arnie Beswick and Benny The Bomb.

Man, I can't believe a guy would leave off the "NANOOK" and the "RAT TRAP" real fuel altereds from a list like that!!! :rolleyes:

Rapid {No Pepsi for you this weekend} :D

Actually I got sidetracked and forgot alot of people...lol

Rat Trap
Nanook
Outlaw Super Stockers
Stanke Motorsports A Fueler
Nitemare NTF
Orange Crate NTF
Alky Funny Cars
Fireworks

Last edited:
Eric, after reading that list, I am even more pumped for Saturday!
Maybe I can even see Minick working (if his itching isn't too bad). When I saw him at Joliet's Match Race Mania, he was sitting around. Oh, he checked nitro too.

MM working,,,,,Now thats a good one!! ROTFLMAO!!! :D

MM is like the matter {not Nancy} anti-matter guy. If work is being done you won't see Mike anywhere near it. ;) :p

Rapid

MM working,,,,,Now thats a good one!! ROTFLMAO!!!

MM is like the matter {not Nancy} anti-matter guy. If work is being done you won't see Mike anywhere near it.

Rapid

ok the irony here is astonishing....i mean Rapid making fun of someone else for not working?!?!?! thats like a pile of crap telling a puddle of vomit it stinks....and Rapid....i have less work to do because my driver keeps it off the wall and thusly does not create more work for me :p:p :eek:

MM,

Hiding in plain site while work is being done by others is an acquired art. I have taught you well young grasshopper. :p

See ya Fri,

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back