Congrats Hot Rod! (1 Viewer)

Well, I think the lack of Nebraska math aptitude may have been discussed earlier, and upon rechecking the figures and remembering when my birth date really was, I find that I may have been in error in that calculation--sorry bout that, and I'll try to do better in the future, just as soon as I remember where I put my car keys.......

Well, I think the lack of Nebraska math aptitude may have been discussed earlier, and upon rechecking the figures and remembering when my birth date really was, I find that I may have been in error in that calculation--sorry bout that, and I'll try to do better in the future, just as soon as I remember where I put my car keys.......

I see, you have C.R.S. disease............Can't Remember Sh*t disease!!!

So it seems Whit is fired up about winning and sometimes lets his mouth get ahead of his brain...He tells it like it is and doesn't pussy foot around about things.So he isn't politically correct,what's arong with that??

Not to change the subject (again) but did anyone hear something about CAT becoming a more prominent (and consistent) sponsor???:confused:

Not to change the subject (again) but did anyone hear something about CAT becoming a more prominent (and consistent) sponsor???:confused:

They seem to just be doing it regionally but I'm not sure why they wouldn't just step up nationally. The CAT name seems pretty universally known to me.

Congrats to Hot Rod and team, they're hanging in there like Marines, doing the mostest with the leastest. Hopefully Catepiller or somebody will step up and fund these guys for the rest of the season and the next few years.

S/F
D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back