Congrats Hot Rod! (1 Viewer)

Way to go Hot Rod!!.....and how 'bout that Canadian Horsepower!!!

Good job guys!

Bazemore is always crying about something.

Maybe they should have had radio contact with each other so they could both make sure they were doing everything exactly like the other guy wanted them to. :rolleyes:

I try to like Bazemore. I even took him in the Fantasy deal this weekend. But he sure makes it hard to like him.

Mr. Voth, I am in the same boat as you are. I keep trying to overlook his actions as much as I can but dang it's getting harder and harder to do. I was even pulling for him yesterday to get his first T/F win, but then I read the article and was glad Rod got the win.

I try to like Bazemore. I even took him in the Fantasy deal this weekend. But he sure makes it hard to like him.

So true
I really thought he was a better person after leaving shoe, guess I was wrong

I am confident that that what Angelle said was in jest..Her and Matt Smith had been goofing on each other all weekend.

Bazemore just needs to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime he goes out or loses he blames it on someone else. He need to start taking responsibilty for losing.

Matco needs to move their sponsor over to Hot Rods car. He would be much better at representing a sponsor such as Matco.

Bazemore is always crying about something.

Maybe they should have had radio contact with each other so they could both make sure they were doing everything exactly like the other guy wanted them to. :rolleyes:

That about sums it up. I too try to like him. He's got a neat little kid and a beautiful wife and a good income. Maybe just frustration and that's why he moved to one of the looniest towns in the country. He's got the high dollar deal, the high dollar crew chief and seems to have the good life. Poor Fuller is selling off assets, has no sponsor, not enough parts and tries to save $$$ wherever possible and HE leads the points chase. Bazemore got off the line first and the car didn't make the grade. Fuller did his job and even as important, his crew chief and crew did theirs. And the winnaaaaaaah is.......

Hey, all:

I'm not going to kid anyone, I've never been a Bazemore fan. However, he had shown uncharacteristic silence in Top Fuel so far this year and I had thought maybe a little "with age comes wisdom" had taken place during his time off last year. Clearly not. There are several Top Fuel drivers out there currently on the sidelines that would make excellent representatives for Matco, not to mention Hot Rod needing a sponsor. I would imagine that a sponsor would grow weary of these episodes. Bazemore needs to think about the notion that his sore loser attitude will land him in only one place....the unemployment line.

I was watching tv yesterday and a commercial came on for a hair replacement product and one of the people giving a testimonial was Rod Fuller!

This is not an advertisement for the product, just an observation!

Rod has a nice head of hair!!! Good for him!

Congrats on winning too!

I suppose everyone would be happy if drag racers were all
NASCAR-Like ROBOTS who went to speech coachs and learned to say
The politically correct things at all times.
But in this day and age any Non-PC comments mean you need to
Lose your Job cause you might have hurt someones feelings
Why does everyone just seem to want to hear the usual cliches instead of
actual feelings of which Whit often displays
Why the drive for everyone just to be "Nice guys"
If I'd just lost my best chance of a trophy this year I'd also be Ticked off

Bazemore got off the line first and the car didn't make the grade. Fuller did his job and even as important, his crew chief and crew did theirs.

RT - Whit = .077
RT - Rod = .106
Not sure why the blame is on Rod !???!
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE @ David Powers Motorsports !!
Awesome semi-final round win by "Hot Rod" over the "Creamsicle".
Off to "K.O.A. Raceway we go............

Whit bashers get older and older every year that passes

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get new material!

Whit bashers get older and older every year that passes

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get new material!
Hi Michael! Just thought I'd say that although I am not a huge Whit fan, sometimes it seems like he just can't win. To his credit, this time he did make his disparaging remarks off camera and they still seem to be all over the internet just as if they had been interview context--

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back