Congrats Hot Rod! (1 Viewer)

Whit bashers get older and older every year that passes

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get new material!

Michael,

I'm not a Whit "basher" at all. However, I, as many other people, are tired of his immature tirades and non team-player attitude.

He got beat. He's a grown man who acts like I did when I lost a game of kickball in the 1st grade.

Whit would never get talked about if he didn't act like he did yesterday. Whit can be pleasant if he doesn't lose...unfortunately that happens in this sport, and role models need to do it with class and dignity.

I suppose everyone would be happy if drag racers were all
NASCAR-Like ROBOTS who went to speech coachs and learned to say
The politically correct things at all times.
But in this day and age any Non-PC comments mean you need to
Lose your Job cause you might have hurt someones feelings
Why does everyone just seem to want to hear the usual cliches instead of
actual feelings of which Whit often displays
Why the drive for everyone just to be "Nice guys"
If I'd just lost my best chance of a trophy this year I'd also be Ticked off

Yup. I am with you on this. Whit is one of the few that actually get upset when they lose. Not to say other drivers want it less, but I like a person with real emotion. Besides, have you looked at all the other threads?????
< < < B O R I N G > > >

Whit bashers get older and older every year that passes

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get new material!

I am all for drivers saying what they feel, however Whit comes off as crying and whining all the time. I will say though up till this point he was actually doing pretty well this year. And like its already been pointed out, he had .77 to Fuller's .106. He still left first, mabye he should be pissed at Lee since the car didnt run strong.

I suppose everyone would be happy if drag racers were all
NASCAR-Like ROBOTS who went to speech coachs and learned to say
The politically correct things at all times.
But in this day and age any Non-PC comments mean you need to
Lose your Job cause you might have hurt someones feelings
Why does everyone just seem to want to hear the usual cliches instead of
actual feelings of which Whit often displays
Why the drive for everyone just to be "Nice guys"
If I'd just lost my best chance of a trophy this year I'd also be Ticked off

No drivers need to be "Nice guys", but if your going to be part of a multicar team you need need to be a team player.

With that said maybe Whit needs to be on a single car team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe Fuller wasnt under orders to lay down for Whit. Whit moved up in points this weekend but an extra 20 points for the win sure would have helped in the points chase. Lets face it having two cars in the top eight stands to really help in a championship run. Not to mention that Whits car is the one with real sponsorship dollars behind it.

Maybe "Hot Rod" needs to take a chapter from Capps' book and give him a right hook!!! I'm sure with Rod being a martial arts fighter Whit will go down after 1 hit, making him forget where he is for a few minutes!!!:p:eek::p

Maybe "Hot Rod" needs to take a chapter from Capps' book and give him a right hook!!! I'm sure with Rod being a martial arts fighter Whit will go down after 1 hit, making him forget where he is for a few minutes!!!:p:eek::p
There's the solution from my Longhorn buddy! How's it going Tim?

I wish Mike Strasburg would have been more patient at the tree and we wouldn't be having this Whit discussion at all?

Agreed with Mark Ivy on the team orders
Who needed that win more
Is that what Hot Rod was talking about When he said
"He Made a Mistake"
And What do teamates do?
Isn't that the point of being on a team?

he'll need to get a ladder first.....sorry couldn't resist :p

he'll need to get a ladder first.....sorry couldn't resist :p
Good one, Mike! But when we vertically challenged guys take over, the tall people will rue the day when.....aw forget it!!!! As a rule, we short people (I'm not as short as Rod, though) take the kidding quite well. In fact, that jump over the fence wouldn't have hurt many other people, but it was a long way down from the top of the fence to the ground for Rod. Oh, yeah, by the way, nice job Hot Rod and we are only kiddin with ya here!

Whit made two mistakes as I see it. He expressed his immediate emotions within earshot of someone who might likely publish or relay to a publisher what they heard, and he didn't talk to Rod about what happened before expressing those emotions. I'd think the team has radios so some exchanges could have occurred before/after the cars made the turn....and who knows, maybe they (some exchanges) did.

I am with Justin, Baze left on Fuller so what is his problem? Baze needs to grow a set and admit it wasn't their day and go back to Beard and say " I did my job, too bad you didn't do your's" and just accept the fact that he had his ass handed to him. Baze also needs to realize he was racing the points leader and he didn't get on top by accident.

God forbid if he ever had to run in the sportsman ranks. They would show him the other 99,999 ways to get sent home.

Oh wait, is that the whaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmbulanceeee I hear.

Hey Jerry, is this spicing things up enough for ya. :D

Last edited:
I with Justin, Baze left on Fuller so what is his problem? Baze needs to grow a set and admit it wasn't their day and go back to Beard and say " I did my job, too bad you didn't do your's" and just accept the fact that he had his ass handed to him. Baze also needs to realize he was racing the points leader and he didn't get on top by accident.

God forbid if he ever had to run in the sportsman ranks. They would show him the other 99,999 ways to get sent home.

Oh wait, is that the whaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmbulanceeee I hear.

Hey Jerry, is this spicing things up enough for ya. :D
If Hot Rod lighting both bulbs had made Baze late then it would be a diffrent story.Also I don't see why Rod should have let Baze win.Rod's car needs to get a sponser. Baze is a good driver.But he needs to think before he speaks especially where someone can quote him.

Up until this event..Baze has been pretty cool. He's intelligent, articulate..and his interviews showed it.

But he obviously lets his emotions over-rule his other senses. If he would have taken the time to see what actually happened..Rod's actions didn't have anything to do with him losing. Instead..like the Whit of old..he sticks his mouth around his shoe and embarrasses himself.

"show me a good loser and I will show you someone that's had a lot of practice at it"
Dale Earnhardt Sr.
Nuff said.................

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back