Brady Kalivoda! (1 Viewer)

Keith Adams I believe???

That car ran some impressive numbers last year, I'm not surprised at all.

I wonder if you could take an NASCAR, F1, or IRL/Champ Car driver who's been out of the seat for 1-2 years and have him qualify in the number 1 or 2 position, after his second time sitting in the car?

Keith Adams I believe???

Your right T, if I remember correctly Buff was going some low 50's last year at some of the events he raced. I hated to see him lose that ride but I am happy for Brady. Hopefully they can get some round wins this year.

Keith Adams I believe???

I wonder if you could take an NASCAR, F1, or IRL/Champ Car driver who's been out of the seat for 1-2 years and have him qualify in the number 1 or 2 position, after his second time sitting in the car?

Tony, I think one tried that before..an Andretti (sp) as I recall..scared him too much.

Greg,

It was John A. and in response to your scared comment....NOT HARDLY!

He did amazingly well considering he had never driven a T/F car...or any other drag racing car I know of. Made it to the semi finals at least once in a very brief career. Had great talent and was cool as could be. Nice guy.

DMaC

Maybe I misunderstood his comment, it was something like, those things are scary. Just garage talk in 03. Great guy to meet though. I also found out that even Mario had tried Drag Racing in a Mustang no less, something I never knew.

Last edited:
I'm stoked for Brady & I too, hope he goes rounds on Sunday!

P.S. Still hate it for Troy & I hope he secures another deal soon...

Keith Adams I believe???

Did he just say that it's more about the tuners and a lot less about the drivers? :D

Personally, I would like to see Brady take the walter home tucked under his arm and with his head up high... I think that Brady has more than paid his dues and has been here and there long enough... It is time for hime to get a good solid ride under him and be able to prove himself... He is better then most, and just has not had the opportunity to stay and show it... I hope he has found that home here...
And I have nothing but good things to say about Troy Buff... But I am happy for Brady... :D

Personally, I would like to see Brady take the walter home tucked under his arm and with his head up high... I think that Brady has more than paid his dues and has been here and there long enough... It is time for hime to get a good solid ride under him and be able to prove himself... He is better then most, and just has not had the opportunity to stay and show it... I hope he has found that home here...
And I have nothing but good things to say about Troy Buff... But I am happy for Brady... :D

Amen Ray - I've been a huge Kalivoda fan and supporter for quite a while. He's been a talent waiting to emerge for a long time and has been extremely patient throughout the ups and downs along the way. I can't recall him ever uttering a bad word about anyone either. Like you I feel terrible for Troy, but Brady played by the rules established by the owners. I hope he goes rounds and gets a Wally soon too.

Great qualify pass by Brady. His prior career best was a 4.57 I think they said? Too bad he couldn't get the round win on Sunday.
Anyone know when the team will be out again? What is their schedule?

I know they are planning on going to Bristol for sure. I hope Brady brought a truck load of money when he bought the ride out from under Buff. I hear they blew up two motors in qualifing and one in the first round. I think under funded team owners should consider that its not always how much money a driver can bring but how much can a good driver save that really matters.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back