Brady Kalivoda to Race in Australia? (1 Viewer)

Bullet

Nitro Member
There is a rumour floating around down in Australia that Brady Kalivoda will be racing for a Melbourne based team next season in Australia.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Ok, there's nothing to report on the Australia rumor, however...

Brady is going to Hockenheim Germany the week after next (between Memphis & Indy) to defend his title as the 2005 NitrOlympics Top Fuel Champion! Anyone wishing to follow his progress can log on to www.dragster.de to do so. The sight is all in German, but I followed it last year and was able to keep up fairly well... and I think there's a way to right click on the site & switch it to English, though don't hold me to that. If I figure out what I did to switch it last year, I'll pass it along.

you can copy & paste the website address into a Google search & on the Google search results page have it translated into English.
Actually I just realized that if I right click the web address, in the drop down menu that appears it says Translate to English

Last edited:
Been there done that, a lot of my vendor are in Germany or Japan... The translate to english in Google works great.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back