Blown 6 Banger dragster (1 Viewer)

That car is bad ass...
And I can really appreciate the dedication and skill it takes to build a car like that.
Please someone let them know that bad ass is a good thing... 😁

Last edited:
Oh yeah... slant 6 with a blower! :) Or how about a 258 CI AMC straight 6, like you could get in a Gremlin. Wait...war story. Waaaay back in the 70's, I actually liked the Gremlin (still do). Went to the local dealer in Glendale, Calif. He tells me I can order the engine with a "high altitude" kit, 3 carbs & a hotter cam. I came real close to buying that car. Also had a 1966 Ford Falcon with the 200" 6 and "3 on the tree". Had the guts to run it at Lions Drag Strip, was slowest car there. Ran low 20's..... ah yes.....

Got my drivers lic and my dad ..well long story but anyway I wound up with a 53 ford flat head automatic 4 door ( I hated that car ). Took it to the local dragstrip to enter just for kicks. I asked the tech guy what class I would run and he replied "any class you want. Your not going to win cause we can't give ETs in minutes". That car took 2 days to get through an intersection from a stop light. Slowest car I've ever seen.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back