Bernsteins new face (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenny's first lift had to be over 20 years ago. And he needed it bad. for whatever reason he was going all rubbery. Too much sun or nitro or just genes I dunno but he was getting pretty rough looking. Then the next winternationals I noticed all the severe crows feet by his eyes just disappeared. With todays youth oriented market you really cant blame him for taking care of himself both physically and cosmetically. For sponsors first impressions are often lasting.
All kidding aside...he doesn't look near as bad as Dallas' "beloved" Jerry Jones. Jerry got a little bit emotional at the press conference announcing his latest scapegoat, er, head coach, and started sweating from his forehead...I mean tearing up.

Funny KB story. We were in Houston for the 2005 event and decided to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff for the coolers (and a new pair of shorts for the crew chief...long story). Anyway...we were heading down this street towards the store and I noticed a rather tiny man wearing all an black spandex shorts/wife-beater onesie doing some really odd walking. The man was carrying some weights in his hand. I proclaimed that they guy looked like Kenny...then we all realized at once that IT WAS! KB was doing his morning ritual of speed walking and dressed to the "T". What was even funnier was this bigger guy running about 100 yards behind him...struggling with every stride, sweating, red in the face. It almost looked like this other guy was trying to catch Kenny. As we got next to him we noticed it was Mark Pawuk. I almost called 911 for him...he looked that rough.

Vanity is a wonderful thing.

Thats what a cowboy looks like when hes lost his horse. The horse is bred to do all the jogging for them.

The way he's looking I wonder if he can still take care of business after the races.... :)

How else can a 62 year old Driver relate to the Monster Demo's??? I think he went to the Burt Reynolds school of Plastic surgery!

WJ is older than both of them and looks better... I bet even Eddie Hill looks better !!

How about the "Golden Greek" Now there is a guy who never saw a plastic surgeon and still looks & Drives great...How old is he ??

Greek still looks good...never guess he's a day over 60.

Burt not only looks like a bad, latex version of himself (kinda like the fake Arnold heads in the first Terminator movie), but he's gone crazy. Not that he was ever sane to begin with, but that man has sailed off to his own private island. Could that be side effects of massive doses of anesthetics????

This is interesting.I was wondering what was up with him during the interviews..He looked different I thought ....well has he....no...no way he wouldn't do something like that ? Guess he has uh ?

Every time he squints he lets up on the throttle!
He must have been squinting a lot during qualifying! ;)

Every time he squints he lets up on the throttle!
He must have been squinting a lot during qualifying! ;)

Ouch!

On that subject, I wonder what happened to their free tune-up from the Force crew chiefs at Vegas? Did Ray have a better idea? Something drastically changed, because the Force boys had him in the hunt. Did Kenny ever make a full pull at Pomona???

Maybe his face looks the way it does , after so many runs the g-forces have probably pushed his skin back in a permanint position.

People, whats the problem here? Have you all forgotten how much this man has contributed to this sport? As a past team owner in two other major motorsports thank your lucky stars that he chooses to remain involved in this one. I'm sure Kenny's time is far to valuable to waste surfing this site but imagine how some of your comments make him feel should he read them. Move on! This sport is much better with him involved than not. Thank you, Rit

People, whats the problem here? Have you all forgotten how much this man has contributed to this sport? As a past team owner in two other major motorsports thank your lucky stars that he chooses to remain involved in this one. I'm sure Kenny's time is far to valuable to waste surfing this site but imagine how some of your comments make him feel should he read them. Move on! This sport is much better with him involved than not. Thank you, Rit

You da man Rit!

I hope when I am 62 years old, I am still as fit, mentally acute and able to pursue my passions just like Kenny Bernstein. I am glad he is back, and I can't wait until he gets a wally.

Rit nobody is questioning his contribution to the sport!
I don't know Kenny personally but I accept people warts and all and he looks mumified were I thought he looked fine before. :eek:
Vanity is over rated he earned those wrinkles there is nothing wrong with aging it's a natural process and it's nothing to be assamed about. :cool:
Granted my remark may have been harsh but he made himself a target.
He 63 not 23 and even with all that work he still looks 63 to me!
There is nothing wrong with looking your age.

On another note anything in the works for you to hit the circut again ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back