Bernsteins new face (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cephus

Nitro Member
Am i the only one that noticed, looks like KB went a little to far
on the prune juice, that's what i like about Force He's a real man no
nips & tucks

I thought it looked like he was burned or something. Very different looking.
NOT better

I know they said he diets and works out but he looks a little gaunt er tight in the face alright.
I see that same look on those older folks who claim to be Vegins.

My wife and I were trying to decide if he was wearing an earing in his left ear but came to the conclusion that it was a skin flap from this most recent face-lift surgery. Come on Kenny, what would happen if you just looked your age? Your dad looked just fine in his later years. Maybe it makes him feel faster? It makes women look plastic and men twice as weird to me.

My wife and I were trying to decide if he was wearing an earing in his left ear but came to the conclusion that it was a skin flap from this most recent face-lift surgery. Come on Kenny, what would happen if you just looked your age? Your dad looked just fine in his later years. Maybe it makes him feel faster? It makes women look plastic and men twice as weird to me.

And just what is wrong with earings? LOL

KB:cool:

its all about weight people, cut some extra skin and bam you can go faster :)

Ahhh... nothing to worry about... just a few tweaks they picked up in the wind tunnel over the winter a couple of seasons ago.

Some people don't mind aging and the way it looks. I guess KB is always in the public eye and is trying to always look the same or younger. I hope his appearence makes him happy.

How about someone gets a old shot of kenny bernstein and a new shot and compare , because I honestly don't know what you are talking about.

This has to be facelift #4. About every 2 years he looks a little tighter in the face. He needs to just be himself! Maybe they just turn a little screw on the back of his head to tweak the look!:eek:

All kidding aside...he doesn't look near as bad as Dallas' "beloved" Jerry Jones. Jerry got a little bit emotional at the press conference announcing his latest scapegoat, er, head coach, and started sweating from his forehead...I mean tearing up.

Funny KB story. We were in Houston for the 2005 event and decided to go to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff for the coolers (and a new pair of shorts for the crew chief...long story). Anyway...we were heading down this street towards the store and I noticed a rather tiny man wearing all an black spandex shorts/wife-beater onesie doing some really odd walking. The man was carrying some weights in his hand. I proclaimed that they guy looked like Kenny...then we all realized at once that IT WAS! KB was doing his morning ritual of speed walking and dressed to the "T". What was even funnier was this bigger guy running about 100 yards behind him...struggling with every stride, sweating, red in the face. It almost looked like this other guy was trying to catch Kenny. As we got next to him we noticed it was Mark Pawuk. I almost called 911 for him...he looked that rough.

Vanity is a wonderful thing.

I gotta admit it looks alittle freaky. The eyes I think.
I am ugly so my vote don't count.

I agree Bobby...it's waaaay too much, and it's as obvious as bad comb-over! Everyone notices, and everyone comments. I swear....aging men just can't pull it off....

How else can a 62 year old Driver relate to the Monster Demo's??? I think he went to the Burt Reynolds school of Plastic surgery!

How else can a 62 year old Driver relate to the Monster Demo's??? I think he went to the Burt Reynolds school of Plastic surgery!

That's EXACTLT who he looks like...and neither one of them are fooling anyone! In fact, when my wife see's the latest incarnation of Burt, she always comments negatively about his latest look.

I wonder if Kenny realizes what the reception is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back