Any Old Diamond P Videos Out There??? (1 Viewer)

Does anyone know if there are any old Diamond P National Event videos from the mid to late 70's still floating around? Trying to find old Summer Nat's footage if its still out there. Any help would be great!

Does anyone know if there are any old Diamond P National Event videos from the mid to late 70's still floating around? Trying to find old Summer Nat's footage if its still out there. Any help would be great!

I have the one from the 1978 Summernationals at Englishtown..
Denny

There are eight Diamond P Videos for sale on eBay right now. So far NHRA is not re-releasing any of those videos on VHS or DVD.

i've got a whole bunch of diamond p vid's i recorded from 85 to 89. i need to get them condenced to dvd.

a little off the path, but with my DirecTV down Sunday I popped in the 1997 Revel Nationals from the TNN days. Cory with the 321mph record, Al Hofmann over John Force (red), and Jeggie's first National Event in PS.

Lenny... I've managed to transfer it onto a Digital HI-8 tape [the little one]..
Do you have a VCR? If so, all you need is the adaptor to play these tapes..
Let me know.. I just have to run and verify it on my other computer..
Denny

Lenny... Shipped it today... Let me know how it works out..
Denny

I actually have 2 old DIAMOND P videos.They are tapes off the TV.One is from Sanair in Montreal featuring Shirley Muldowney and Dick Lahaie the other is from Baton Rouge and shows John Force breaking on the line and they mention he's never won a race and he walks off the track.

I could convert them to DVD if you like.

Founda box with some old National Speedway pics Lenny...

scan0002-1.jpg

I'll see if I have any more and post them up

I am starting to collect alot of cool stuff with my dad's car from all the great people on this site. My family and I thank you very much...you guys are awesome!

I know the feeling Lenny... I posted in the Pro Comp thread and a few of the great people here sent me pics of my stepdad's cars from the 70's and 80's... It made a lot of folks in my family smile too (and a couple of happy tears too..) :)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back