Anderson goes 6.59 and Line goes 209 (1 Viewer)

Hey, girlie....it JUST happened, so drc will have them soon. They always have them before nhra. ;)

Great run and Miller-you ought to be driving a race car with a post that fast-you'd be double 0's all day long.

Hey didn't someone predict a 6.50 in prostock and a 5.40 in TAFC?

It's a slow day in the office. I am putting together 2007 budgets; it's always fun deciding where and how much money to spend.

Great run and Miller-you ought to be driving a race car with a post that fast-you'd be double 0's all day long.

Hey didn't someone predict a 6.50 in prostock and a 5.40 in TAFC?

I'll give you cred Dave, you did predict it. However, it was like me predicting the Texans will get beat this Sunday. The 5.40 in TAFC was harder but since Manzo was there,it was definitely doable.

Greg Anderson backs up the first round et with a 6.604. So the new record is 6.598.
This session wasn't as crazy as the first one.

Still a bummer about Bad Rat's car going on the roof.

wow! great job by team kb to finnally get that 50! now im hoping greg can back it up for the record! go team kb/summitt!!!!

woops, sorry, guess i was so excited when i saw that number i didnt look at the posts:) . the nitro cars arent running killer times , but that 59 record is aweosme!. must be cool down there.

....the nitro cars arent running killer times , but that 59 record is aweosme!. must be cool down there.

According to the weather link on nhra.com, the temp is 55 degrees. The floppers had a hard time the first round, and many of them went up in smoke, until they got farther up the ladder.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back