Greg Anderson Missing (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
HAS ANYBODY NOTICE GREG ANDERSON IS MISSING 1ST ROUND QUALIFYING
I DID SEE JASON LINE, IS IT MY EYES OR SOMETHING ELSE GOING ON.:eek:

The notes for each session usually help figure out why the order looks the way it does.

Larry, i went back and looked to make sure it wasn't my eyes and i caught that. With fuel cars they usually post an NT next to there name that's what drew my attention to start with.

20th after failing to make a run 1st round run, and then falling off the jack in his pit between 1st and 2nd rounds, and making a dismal effort (for a PAST champion) in the 2nd round. Must be Awesome to be GA! Way to Go Team KB!!!:D

Last edited:
20th after failing to make a run 1st round run, and then falling off the jack in his pit between 1st and 2nd rounds, and making a dismal effort (for a PAST champion) in the 2nd round. Must be Awesome to be GA! Way to Go Team KB!!!:D

Are you willing to make a wager on Greg getting in tomorrow?

Yea, that's what I thought..........

Alan

If they stage the car and break, they get a "No Time," but he broke on the burnout and never staged.

well here we have another greg hater, yup eddie your right, hes done, finished, kaput, greg will never win another race or round ever! wanna make a big money bet? my money is on greg getting in the show in the next two rounds. :D so how much?

Are you willing to make a wager on Greg getting in tomorrow?

Yea, that's what I thought..........

Alan

I'll bet the BANK he'll get in tomorrow.....not the point. He's not in right now, and you can bet, there's a lot of dissension going on over there right now. You can also bet that among the posturing; hair pulling; arm waving; *****ing, right now; one thing is certain: The KB pit is a very somber place, and I LOVE it.

Last edited:
He'll probably get in but I'm going to throw this out for debate. Since the "shock clarification rule",how many aborted/bad runs have they made? I'm not going back and research it but I'm betting they have had more since than before. The clarification has been in effect about a year,so that means about 4-5 years previous. They use to NEVER make bad or aborted runs,now? I remember their cars going right down the groove,almost picture perfect. Now,they slip and slide like the rest of the field. A level playing field,that's what it is now and I for one am enjoying the close competition.

I'll bet the BANK he'll get in tomorrow.....not the point. He's not in right now, and you can bet, there's a lot of dissension going on over there right now. You can also bet that among the posturing; hair pulling; arm waving; *****ing, right now; one thing is certain: The KB pit is a very somber place, and I LOVE it.
GA is in the trailer working to Q tomorrow.
He will have a pass at over 200mph before you finish your laundry tomorrow.

I'll bet the BANK he'll get in tomorrow.....not the point. He's not in right now, and you can bet, there's a lot of dissension going on over there right now. You can also bet that among the posturing; hair pulling; arm waving; *****ing, right now; one thing is certain: The KB pit is a very somber place, and I LOVE it. Couldn't happen to nicer guys.

You obviously don't know them. Dissension? Hair pulling? Not even a thought. They don't waste time on that. They have much more important things to do. like getting in the show and trying to win the race on Sunday. If you don't like GA and JL that's cool. you can root for whoever you want. But Rejoicing in their struggles is something else.

Alan

You obviously don't know them. Dissension? Hair pulling? Not even a thought. They don't waste time on that. They have much more important things to do. like getting in the show and trying to win the race on Sunday. If you don't like GA and JL that's cool. you can root for whoever you want. But Rejoicing in their struggles is something else.

Alan

very well said alan, posts like this amaze me, it seems people can bash greg and jason all they want and the posts dont get banned. and for the life of me i cant understand why people say greg and jason as not nice. not only are the one of the hardest working teams out there, but everytime ive saw greg wheather at e-town or the banquet in 03, hes been so nice, taked with me for a few, taken pics with me and the wife, said a few get well words on my camcorder for a sick relative ect ect. either eddie is very jelous or has nothing better to do. its amazing the GA bashing still goes on. but so does his winning :D

He'll probably get in but I'm going to throw this out for debate. Since the "shock clarification rule",how many aborted/bad runs have they made? I'm not going back and research it but I'm betting they have had more since than before. The clarification has been in effect about a year,so that means about 4-5 years previous. They use to NEVER make bad or aborted runs,now? I remember their cars going right down the groove,almost picture perfect. Now,they slip and slide like the rest of the field. A level playing field,that's what it is now and I for one am enjoying the close competition.
Interesting observation. I'd forgotten about that rule but now that you mention it It does seem thay've had more aborted/bad runs than they ever used to have. Things that make you hmmm. YouTube - C & C Music Factory-Things That Make You Go Hmmmm....

Last edited:
very well said alan, posts like this amaze me, it seems people can bash greg and jason all they want and the posts dont get banned.

I am so sick and tired of people calling for every controversial post to get deleted.

Do I agree with Eddie? Hell no! But I'd much rather see him get his butt handed to him by Alan, or anyone else for that matter, than to have the post deleted just because he said what he feels or thinks.

What a frickin' borefest this place would be if all we did was kiss ass and never have a difference of opinion.

Greg Anderson and Jason Line aren't going to post here, whether Eddie or anyone else, likes them or not. At least not regularly.

I hope Greg fires a shot on the track tomorrow.

I am so sick and tired of people calling for every controversial post to get deleted.

Do I agree with Eddie? Hell no! But I'd much rather see him get his butt handed to him by Alan, or anyone else for that matter, than to have the post deleted just because he said what he feels or thinks.

What a frickin' borefest this place would be if all we did was kiss ass and never have a difference of opinion.

Greg Anderson and Jason Line aren't going to post here, whether Eddie or anyone else, likes them or not. At least not regularly.

I hope Greg fires a shot on the track tomorrow.
I dont hate that some one calls out a team for not qualifying. But to call him words that get astericked out is pretty wrong.

Bad lights? Sure, call out the pilot.
Bad tune? Sure, call out the chief.
Dive? Sure, call out the teams.

But, what ever was behind the *'s is cheap.
Especially if you aren't at the race.
Double especially if you aren't on a race team..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back