You know what would improve this board? (1 Viewer)

Nitrohaulic

Nitro Member
Used to be, if I was in the Lounge and just finished posting on a thread, I could go right back to the top of the same page and click Lounge again. Now I have to go all the way back to the staging lanes and come in from there again.

I don't have time in my day to do all this mouse clicking! (While having plenty of time to complain about the situation!) :D

Reminds me of the comedian, Brian Regan, talking about the fact that you can get peanut butter and jelly in the same jar, that there's some guy somewhere saying "I don't have time to be opening and closing all these jars all day long." :D

Ron, we still have that option buddy. Its down at the very end of the page on the right hand side under "Forum Jump". It took me a while to find it too once we switched over.

Or you could get with the times and buy a mouse or trackball with more than 2 buttons and program one of the buttons as a "back" button so you don't even have to move the cursor. :p

Ron, we still have that option buddy. Its down at the very end of the page on the right hand side under "Forum Jump". It took me a while to find it too once we switched over.

Okay, lemme see how this works.

Edit. Well, I was looking for things to complain about. It looks like it's a shorter scrolling distance. On the downside, it does require two clicks if I want to go to another section, one to open, one to go.

Last edited:
Or you could get with the times and buy a mouse or trackball with more than 2 buttons and program one of the buttons as a "back" button so you don't even have to move the cursor. :p

I was able to make out every word of your post except for that "buy" part. I don't know what that is but, it might be a terms of service violation. :D

Ron (counting how many mouse clicks I gotta scroll down) in Bristol. (seven)

I think that what would improve this board is something that lists the winning numbers for the next Powerball drawing.:D

Seriously, I too recently discovered the "jump to" in the lower right after experiencing the same frustration Ron spoke of.

Huh, guess I'm missing something. That little box has been there from the get go. it's the one thing that surprised me as missing from another board I visit alot.

guess we'll have to start a poll... nope, not goin' there.

d'kid

I was able to make out every word of your post except for that "buy" part. I don't know what that is but, it might be a terms of service violation. :D
A 4 button mouse isn't very expensive. I use an old Microsoft Trackball Explorer (discontinued) and I absolutely love it. It's got 4 buttons plus the scrollwheel. The left button is normal left click, next button to the right is right click, and the scrollwheel between those 2 buttons, all operated with my thumb. The 3rd button is programmed as the "back" button (ring finger) and the very far right button is "refresh" (pinkie finger). Makes surfing a breeze!

Huh, guess I'm missing something. That little box has been there from the get go. it's the one thing that surprised me as missing from another board I visit alot.

guess we'll have to start a poll... nope, not goin' there.

d'kid

Why? I LIKE polls? :D

Karl knows what I'm talking about! I wanted to start MORE polls on that other board! Start overanalyzing and asking about everything! :D

good you'll finally be able to pay me back that money you owe me:D, what do you mean you don't remember lol

PJ, you just need to come to Vegas in April, give my wife $20 to gamble with and watch her turn it into a capital gain. It doesn't always happen that way but I swear I've seen her walk away more often than not having won.

Used to be, if I was in the Lounge and just finished posting on a thread, I could go right back to the top of the same page and click Lounge again. Now I have to go all the way back to the staging lanes and come in from there again.

I don't have time in my day to do all this mouse clicking! (While having plenty of time to complain about the situation!) :D

Reminds me of the comedian, Brian Regan, talking about the fact that you can get peanut butter and jelly in the same jar, that there's some guy somewhere saying "I don't have time to be opening and closing all these jars all day long." :D

And the squeaky wheel gets the grease! :D

One things that would for sure improve this site would be a 'classified' section for used high end race parts..

No most use top alcohol racing/drag-race-parts or go to Cavelleri's site..There is plenty of opportunity for more classifieds.

In the Firefox browser, right click* the mouse and you'll get a list of options. The first one is "back".

(* you have to get the mouse pointer off of any pictures or special images first)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back