Yay!!! Finally, some racing!!!! (1 Viewer)

Hi Karl......That's good to know, I think!!!!!:p;):p

Are you gonna be doing your results posting this weekend?????? Please do!!!!

I will be doing it this weekend. I might not be able to do Friday, because I'm going to do something with my dad and sister. But Saturday you can pencil me in to provide some comments, humour and most importanly the results. I'm going to do TAFC, TAD, FC and TF.

I spoke to my friend Keith before and Troy is happy with his shut off pass in Bill's BME fuller.

Hope you're well Teri.

Mike

teri...

that's why I was color... can't keep up with my grease board here in my office, much less try to type in names and times.... really doesn't mean anything anymore until the last session on saturday anyway....

here's one for the NHRA to think about... let's just say Teach is Low after Round 1, Round 2 he equals that run, but it's only good enuff for number 13... round 3 a timer malfunctions, but still no one has run quicker than his first round time, but he's still outside... 4th round, he's got 660 times to bump all the way up into the top ten, but breaks a belt at 900 ft... and after all is said and done, his first round time still hasn't been equaled on saturday, but he's still out....

and this rule helps the little guy how?

sorry, just a rant about going the wrong way to fix a problem... personally, I'd like them to just drop the night session... and qualify all four passes in race day conditions... cars are too quick and fast to be running in the dark... have been for the last 20 years, at least.

Nitro at night made sense when the cars were running low 6 very high 5's...
it doesn't anymore...

d'kid

BOB BODE!!!! Nice job, #2 in fuel coupes. Zippy on top of TeamForce in his first start so far ...

Alan Bradshaw ... "only" 306 MPH ... what would that pass have been had it went out the back-door? Pole? Hillary Will 333!!! All the Kalitta cars are in and looking like they like 90%.

WJ 209 MPH in a gas burner?!?!? Will we finally see 210 MPH in Pro Stock this year?

Only the first session and thing are lookin' good performance-wise.

I was under the impression that the top 12, after Friday night, could be shuffled around, but not bumped out. And, that on Saturday there were still 4 open spots to be decided. Perhaps I'm all wrong????? It wouldn't be the first time.

Ma Green

PS: J.R. had to go to the spare chassis after hitting the wall on his first run. He's alright and the car was back together by 8:30pm.

sorry, everyone is still open season... they tried to make it sound complex but truth is there are only 12 spot open until saturday, all other times are thrown out...

and on saturday, all spots are open and everyone can bump in or be bumped out

d'kid

Antron and Vandergriff are up now

Buff and The giant from Switzerland both have ran .70s this session. Sorry I missed the numbers, Urbacher left some oil on the track. Christman went 4.90something. Doug in Big Red struck the tires...

4.49 330 for Antron... Vandergriff Like Kalitta struck the tires.

Ok who we got here...

J.R Todd in the new chassis, the steering broke yesterday, thats why J.R went in to the wall...

Fuller 4.53 J.R on the bump... 4.570

The driver that Suzie and Teri would love to see in the winners circle this weekend. Bob's calling her car 'the big speed car' Yes I'm talking about Hillary Will she is up against Lucas - Morgan.

4.52 Morgan goes up to number 3 spot and Hillary goes 4.54 and finds herself in number 6

Possibly the strongest man on the grounds... Doug Herbert, god bless him... He's up against David Grubnic...

Both ran well yesterday....

4.55 327 for Herbert... But he's put it into the sandtrap...

Grubnic smoked them early.

It's good having Clay in the booth, but be better if he was out on the track

Shortall v Bender their drivers Bradshaw, Dixon.

Fry took Latin because he didn't want to do maths, that's a random fact

Boyyyy and they both struck the tires right at the step. 11.30s for both of them...

Fram v Army next....

So new team mates...

AJ power... 4.52. Cory Mac 4.53 331 top speed of the round.

Cory said this could be his best season ever...

Funny Car next...

Good job Michael !

Thanks Chris.

I feel a little out of touch here, I really need Karl, Ray and David, where are you guys!!!

Oh yeah James Day... nothing to report. In short - Troubled run.

The Teachers Pet... Looks like Haddock won't make the call... Apparently some fuel lines are loose... So Gary D is going to take this one on his own...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back