Yay!!! Finally, some racing!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ok now that sucked to hear....

"This may be our only race this year...." Gary D

Mike Ashley and... Up next

Wild thing (G S) Up against Ashley - Mike

4.84 322 Scelzi 4.97 at 317 For Ashley - Mike

How about some pet food... ? Tony Bartone is ready to go, he's up against The Cruzer...

4.83 321 for Cruz... and came close to joining the three amigos... Bartone smoked them at half track.

Old Spice vs The Rockstar....

Toliver - 5.16 pitched the belt

It was Hight. not Neff, my bad. Nothing to report there smoked them right away.

Force next

Man Burkhart really loves Force's paint. I think it's 'ok'

Oh yeah MR. Troxel is next to him...

4.99 299 for TJ.

6.39 135 for John

Mrs Johnson... 5.63 moved to the centreline, yep just got over, just. So that's a DQ doesn't matter shes still on the 12 bump.

Mr Wilkerson. 8.83 smoked em

Della Woods first lady to ever attempt making a FC field there is fact and Shirley was the first to make one the year later...

Capps in that fine looking NAPA car up against Del Worsham who will want a better year this season.

Capps 4.830 322 moves up to number three spot

4.97 at 317 for Del

Fast Jack and Ashley - Force up next

Dang. I have to wait until March for my nitro fix! Those of you who are in Pomona, have fun. Looks like a great weekend for racing.
Anyone know if Zippy is running the Boss 500 motor? One of the drag racing news sites said he was. I noticed the two hole injector scoop but Medlin's been running the conventional engine with that scoop for some time. And has the engine ever been approved for competition? I haven't heard anything unless I've been living in a box.

A little note about that two hole injector... it was designed in Europe.

Ok so we got the surpriser Bob Bode up next great to see him run well yesterday, and hopefully he can continue with the good performance.

He's up against Neff in that ugly Old spice car.

Neff in the ugly red, runs a nice ugly... 4.84

Bode 5.06

Both cars not hitting on all eight...

Kalitta v Brother Tony next

5.72 Brother Tony

10.19 Kalitta

That's FC for Friday. Scott Kalitta still on top, you better be smiling Chris!

TAD and TAFC next!

One of the real nice guys in our sport Duane Shields 5.449 263.98 221 at half track...

If anyone wants me to do TA let me know.

If not I'd like to lay down and enjoy this final session. It should be quick... I'll say it now if Manzo gets it right he'll go a 5.40 something this session... I'll go with a 5.492

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back