WTG Larry and Crew (1 Viewer)

That should bring a small smile to the Snake:)
It has been a slow start.............But I think this bodes well.

I agree. It looks like Donnie Bender is starting to come into his own as the head wrench on that car. Should make Top Fuel interesting as the year progresses.

Yeee hawww! Donald "Duck" Bender might be on to something.....
That was a great pass...... Donnie sure has the knowledge to make that thing go zoom zoom.......... he's a win waiting to happen. Love ya, DB!!

+1 Great job by Larry, Donnie and all the SkyTel guys.

Also, how about that 4th round of F/C qualifying for Tommy, Mike and the Skoal guys. Nice run to bump in to a very fast field. Especially tough when they hadn't got down the track on the previous 3 runs. Hopefully they both can go some rounds on Sunday.

I second, third, or whatever all the above. And, I heard Bob Frey say during 3rd session that a lot of SkyTel people were there. Very good showing. Hoping they can go some rounds. Good luck to the team. Bet there are lots of smiles around that camp tonight. Good job.

The Skytels taems performance reminds me of Ol' Dico's tune up - drive for show, putt for dough!
It seems if you have a somewhat conservative setup you get rewarded. You race the racetrack and let the take what you can get.
Way to go guys! Good luck tomorrow!

Yes, congratulations Larry, Snake and the whole team. Good to see ya in the finals again. I will be there to hopefully see ya in the finals again in Houston.

Miller.....we don't need no stinkin' Miller

Yeee hawww! Donald "Duck" Bender might be on to something.....
You got nicknames for guys on other teams now? "Duck", huh...see how Donnie reacts when/if you call him that when you see him in Denver!
Good to see Larry going some rounds yesterday, but he was lucky, lucky, lucky to reach the money round. Still, would`ve been nice to see him beat Tony.

Good to see Larry going some rounds yesterday, but he was lucky, lucky, lucky to reach the money round. Still, would`ve been nice to see him beat Tony.

Can't argue with the lucky comment but they have been on the other side of that (quickest loser of a given round....)enough to deserve a break or two.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back