Great Job Larry Dixon And The Skytel Team!!! (1 Viewer)

Snake in winners circle

Great to see Don the Snake back in winners circle, not too many of the old troops left. And he did it without Dick as crew chief. Wonder if record books will note anything about this years Champions. With the new point system.
In years past someone could win 10 races , set records , qualify number one a bunch of times and truely be the Champ. This year you could win 10 races, set both ends of record, qualify first every race, and blink at the wrong time in the final 8, and end up out of it. Sort of like when Barry Bonds breaks the home run record, what will the record books say ?

I wanna add my congratulations to Donnie Bender on his 1st win!

Awesome!!!!!!!
Also to LD, Todd, Snake and the skytel crew dudes!

Fantastic job gentlemen! More!

There's got to be something missing if you didn't absolutely enjoy the look in Larry's eyes, the thrill in his voice and the obvious sigh of relief of finally returning to the winner's circle he knew so well after Dick's departure.

This was huge and a worthy replacement for what's as close as he could get to another Father's Day victory for him.

Congrats to Larry and the Skytel team, you had to love it when they took out Shoe! Great to see Donnie get that first win and props to Todd Smith too.

Last edited:
That car has been going down the track so well......glad to see it on race day! Hope that is the beginning to a nice long successful run. Great job guys!

Happy Father's Day Larry, a week early.... Snake, Donnie B. and the whole crew, Ya Done Good!!!!

The Skytel's team day today reminded me of their dominance of the 2 championship years. Obviously Bender was paying attention to Dicko's idea of racing - race the track, just be consistant and don't worry who's setting low et. They had a bracket car today. Good job guys, way to go!

Congrats guys.....
I knew this day would come. I never lost faith.
Here's to many more!!!!!!

Yeah great job. Larry has always been a humble winner even when he was ripping everyones throats out a few years back.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back