Wine vs. Water (1 Viewer)

Hutch

Nitro Member
In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in faeces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Poop. However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting. Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health. Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of shit. There's no need to thank me for this valuable information; I'm doing it as a public service.

You`re in the U.K. John, are you talking about poopy water some scientists took out of the Thames...or bottled water? I love my Cabarnet at dinner (good for the ticker), but I`ll stick with the belief that water is better for my health.

You`re in the U.K. John, are you talking about poopy water some scientists took out of the Thames...or bottled water? I love my Cabarnet at dinner (good for the ticker), but I`ll stick with the belief that water is better for my health.

Just good old tap water!!

Maybe up North John but where i live our water is screened!

What a load of old rubbish.

Hey at least you got a warm reply on Pistonheads with the same post...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back