To my friends who enjoy a glass of beer and those who don't (1 Viewer)

HEMI6point1

Nitro Member
As Ben Franklin said: In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria.

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) - bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Beer = Health.

Therefore, it's better to drink beer and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of sh*t.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

i think this picture sums it up....

01AwcA9hSno9QAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA_.jpg

:cool:

I hope you're not TOO much into the psychological aspect of things since alcohol is basically the urine of yeast! :D

Drink up! :)

As far as that goes, what did sailors wash their clothes in for centuries? :D

You need to take in a fair amount of nasties to keep your immune system tuned.

the above wisdom coming from a guy that flies kites in thunderstorms... and Ben Franklin also...

so, what does my 3 pots of perked coffee a day do?

d'kid
totally wired in Virginia

the above wisdom coming from a guy that flies kites in thunderstorms... and Ben Franklin also...

so, what does my 3 pots of perked coffee a day do?

d'kid
totally wired in Virginia

I dunno but, I do know that a lot of things that'll kill ya will do you good when cut down. When I pulled chemical tankers, I hauled plenty of loads placarded as flammable and corrosive into vitamin and pharmaceutical plants. A science teacher in school taught us that a drop of pure flouride on your tongue would have you dead before you hit the floor. Guess that's why it's strong enough to clean your teeth so well!

Years before I pulled tankers I ran with one in the midwest, chatting on the radio. I asked him what he had on. A load of cow's blood from a slaughterhouse. I asked him where he was going with it. Maybeline so they could use it to make red lipstick! Think about THAT during your next smooch! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater