Why are the delivery companies mostly worthless these days? (1 Viewer)

I cant complain about either. Our UPS and FEDEX drivers not only come on our property with 6 dogs but they always go to our back door and leave our packages on the service porch if we arent home:D Post office is a different story,:mad:

That would be the power of the Dog Biscits that most Fed Ex Couriers carry in their trucks for residential deliveries. The company actually pays for this suppy! Not kidding....I pay the bill for my couriers!;)

My Brother-in-law works for UPS and My Sister has an E-Bay Buisness, She ships everything via USPS, that should tell us something:eek:

There's definately a difference in commercial vs. residential.
No doubt about that. If it's residential they couldn't give a sh!t less about you. UPS, FedEx and DHL all blow when it comes to treating residential cutomers with any respect. My latest hell with FedEx took forver to deliver. I ordered on the 10th, it was sent out on the 11th, was supposed to be here by the 18th but didn't arrive until the 22nd. :rolleyes: On top of that I don't even get a refund of the shipping charges. :mad: Worthless!

Why the hell are the UPS drivers so damn lazy that they can't knock? I was home today and I opened the door and there was a sticker for a delivery. He had time to slap a sticker on my door but he didn't have enough time to knock. :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back