Who would you like to be sponsor? (1 Viewer)

My list of possible good sponsors:

Best Buy / Geek Squad.
Staples.
The CheeseCake Factory (Yum Yum Yum!)
Canon.
HP.
Paul Mitchell / CoverGirl / Loreal (Would be best for a female driver, would look stupid if a male was driving).
NewEgg.
Maxim.
Asus.
Antec.

I always thought when Cingular existed their line of pre pay phones would be good.... "Go" phones.. great tag leading to for a ad campain would be "GO Drag racing".. offer prepay phones with sounds of the strip for ring tones... TF, PS, Jets .. or " some one calling for a class to the lanes... etc....

Billy

Am really surprised nobody mentioned Bill Gates and/or Microsoft
Then get Apple computers in the mix.
Now were talking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Am really surprised nobody mentioned Bill Gates and/or Microsoft
Then get Apple computers in the mix.
Now were talking $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Apple will get into drag racing right around the same time they get rid of their start up chime. Which would be.... never.

Walmart with a Chinese top fueler.

Or Nancy Pelosi with a couple of funnycars that she could force all of us to pay for.

Ever since 2000, or whenever it was, when the US ARMY came on board with Tony Shoemacher, it always amazed me that the United States Marine Corps never became involved on any kind of large scale.

I would love to see a USMC car our there. Top Fuel or Funny Car. :D

No anti-Oakley comments... Have you seen their clothing line? Not quite yesterday's news. Even if Jim doesn't own the company, you can see his influence.

Anyway, I would like to see Oakley come back to the game full time. There are many Oakley loyalists in drag racing and that can be built upon further.

I would also like to see an airline get involved and offer race related discounts, even if 10% to teams and fans. I think it would be a good play on their part.

5 hour energy
unless that would conflict with full throttle or whatever the 'official' drink is.
Red Bull? and then have a Vodka sponsored car.

I'd like to see Bass Pro Shops. They are currently sponsors for NASCAR and for WoO (World of Outlaws sprint cars) and for healthy competition add Cabela's.

Five Guys Burgers and Fries as competition for In-n-Out Burger.

Outback Steakhouse and Texas Roadhouse....

man, I'm hungry..going for a bowl of cereal :D

No anti-Oakley comments... Have you seen their clothing line? Not quite yesterday's news. Even if Jim doesn't own the company, you can see his influence.

Anyway, I would like to see Oakley come back to the game full time. There are many Oakley loyalists in drag racing and that can be built upon further.

I would also like to see an airline get involved and offer race related discounts, even if 10% to teams and fans. I think it would be a good play on their part.

oakley has already made their mark in drag racing......... they may come back
to drag racing on larger scale, but wouldn't look for it to happen in consecutive years.............you are rite, their clothes are cool, but just at 'oakley vault' store in orlando 2 weeks ago looking for shoes (none), only clothes and eyewear, and not really at 'outlet' prices as advertised. i still like oakley, don't get me wrong; i wear their golf shoes; sure wish their full shoe
line was still available, i thought their designs were very unique and wore well,
sorry to see them gone............

airline sponsor is excellent suggestion; industry seems to be getting very
competitive again, basically just sky taxis, and there's a LOT of people flying.

For all the sodas and burgers that I have consumed in my life, I Would like to see more of the soda and burger wars.

oakley has already made their mark in drag racing......... they may come back
to drag racing on larger scale, but wouldn't look for it to happen in consecutive years.............you are rite, their clothes are cool, but just at 'oakley vault' store in orlando 2 weeks ago looking for shoes (none), only clothes and eyewear, and not really at 'outlet' prices as advertised. i still like oakley, don't get me wrong; i wear their golf shoes; sure wish their full shoe
line was still available, i thought their designs were very unique and wore well,
sorry to see them gone............

airline sponsor is excellent suggestion; industry seems to be getting very
competitive again, basically just sky taxis, and there's a LOT of people flying.

Didn't I just see a Tee Vee blip on a NHRA race where Chip Foose stated he was designing a new look for Oakley Shoes ?

Didn't I just see a Tee Vee blip on a NHRA race where Chip Foose stated he was designing a new look for Oakley Shoes ?

yes, the three palms, a signature series shoe........i don't see that oakley
is continuing their main line of shoes; military, racing and golf yes; casual
and sandals no.

I don't really have a particular sponsor in mind, but can I ask for an end to exclusive deals that prevent competing sponsors from supporting racers and the sport?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back