Who would you like to be sponsor? (1 Viewer)

flapjack

Staff member
Nitro Member
There has been a lot of discussion about getting/losing sponsorships. Who
would you like to see come on board as a sponsor? Doesn't have to be auto
related.

I'd like Hewlett Packard or Intel to come on board. Surely they can find a way
of advertising their line of computers/processors. Fast cars, fast computers,
etc...

I'd like to see DELL Computers come on board with a TOP FUEL duo of Cory Mac & Tommy Johnson JR.! I wonder if Michael Dell watches drag racing ? :D

A company, or invididual who has more money than people who have ALOT of money! Maybe uh,,,,, Oprah ?? :D Can't you picture her saying to here audience one day, "I have one more surprise for all our audince members.... I'm flying you all to the Summernationals in Topeka, so you can enjoy 3 fabulous days watching my 2 Top Fuelers and 2 Funny Cars compete!!" :p

Domino’s, Pizza Hut, & Roundtable. Get a pizza wagon war going and have pizza stands at all the events.

It would be kind of fun to see Jolly Rancher come back, but that's unlikely to happen since the Hershey company bought them out some time ago and all their money is in NASCAR at the moment.:(

Any non-automotive company would be a big plus for drag racing, for example it would be nice to see McDonald's come back, which would likely result in BK & Wendy's following. But the list is endless. The nostalgic part of me would love to see Revell come back and start producing current models like they did in the '70s, the problem is I don't know how many kids are building models these days, in the '70s it made Revell and the sponsored teams a lot of money. And, I still think there should be a Hot Wheels car out there.

ray ban

oakley is has been - luxxotica should reintroduce ray ban brand;
classic styles, great lenses, great fit - i have preferred them for years.

assoc. sponsor........hooters
off the wall disconnected contributor......mr. zog's sex wax

Last edited:
Only want to see a sponsor I could support without feeling... left out:)

therefore: JIM BEAM

I have a pile of Cisco certifications, so Cisco would be cool.

Bud Light as a second choice ... but my liver would definitely go on strike.

Maker's Mark would be cool too ... lots of paint job possibilities with the melted wax look.

EDIT: Churchill Downs would be cool too.

Last edited:
I have a pile of Cisco certifications, so Cisco would be cool.

Bud Light as a second choice ... but my liver would definitely go on strike.

Maker's Mark would be cool too ... lots of paint job possibilities with the melted wax look.

Yeah, I COULD support Maker's Mark... :D

Glenlivet, Google, GameStop, GAP....

A blend of the old and the new for fresh blood. Oh, and they all begin with g' :)

*Technically, Glenlivet isn't a blend, but I love a good single malt...

Have you tried Lagavulin? It's pretty peaty and smoky. Tasty...

That's from White Horse right? I think I have. Not 100% sure though. I would have to taste it again to verify that... but if you send a wee bit my way, I would tell ye straight up. ;)

Have you tried Oban? A favorite of mine.

One of the better things I learned from my ex (who was of Scots descent) was a taste for the single malts. :) I loved his Great Aunt Z. and we tippled a bit when she came to visit (but don't tell anyone I mentioned that, it was our secret! - LOL)

I loved how they could all have such wonderful flavor and the peatyness (is that a word?) varied not just with age but with the location where it was distilled.

That's from White Horse right? I think I have. Not 100% sure though. I would have to taste it again to verify that... but if you send a wee bit my way, I would tell ye straight up. ;)

Have you tried Oban? A favorite of mine.

One of the better things I learned from my ex (who was of Scots descent) was a taste for the single malts. :) I loved his Great Aunt Z. and we tippled a bit when she came to visit (but don't tell anyone I mentioned that, it was our secret! - LOL)

I loved how they could all have such wonderful flavor and the peatyness (is that a word?) varied not just with age but with the location where it was distilled.

Yeah it is fromWhite Horse: Lagavulin

I've had Oban, I like it a lot. Balvenie (15), Laphroig (10), Macallan (18), Glenfiddich (18) and Glen Livet (18) are all good.

I'm a bass player so a music company like Fender or Gibson would be awesome! They definitely have the resources.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back