Whit takes a nasty spill (1 Viewer)

I suppose the empire will just put Fast Jack in Capps' or Scelzi's car this week's testing session, huh?

I wonder if he thought "If I'm not driving this car...nobody is!!!!!! Kamakazi!!!"

Just kidding, I'm glad he's just bruised. He's my guy! I hope he's back with Shue next year, if not with Shue, at least in a dodge.

Watch the NHRA fine Whit for leaving his car while still moving. :rolleyes:

Didn't they make a big deal about this earlier this year about someone (I think it was Capps) unbuckling prior to coming to a complete stop?

Didn't they make a big deal about this earlier this year about someone (I think it was Capps) unbuckling prior to coming to a complete stop?

Yeah but I dont think it matters if your on fire.

I suppose the empire will just put Fast Jack in Capps' or Scelzi's car this week's testing session, huh?
makes you wonder, seems like the 'testing' deal was struck between
Don and Jack; will be interesting to follow, especially if it's about licensing.

He was just annoyed, that's all. :p

I'm glad he's okay, when I saw that boot flip up, I thought maybe his leg was broken.

I just got to see the fire / escape and *damn* that was scary! I love seeing John win a round (especially against Whit) but I sure hate to see anybody go through a fire like that! Glad to see Whit's okay, he'll be back in fine form for Indy I'm sure.

That was a big fire... and if NHRA even thinks about fining Whit for bailing, I'll go kick their arse for him.

No fines will be coming after that though. Ya gotta feel for Whit.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back