If not Whit... Who? (1 Viewer)

Gordon

Nitro Member
I read Rob Geiger's article in the Geiger Counter and it says David Powers is interviewing a lot of potential drivers for the 2nd Top Fuel car. There's been a lot of speculation that it'll be Whit, but if not Whit, then who?

Torrence? Olivarez? Beckman? Kalivoda?

Dare I say... Skuza?

Bradshaw, really? I like Alan, but I thought he and Bill Miller were getting along alright... It would be interesting, that's for sure.

I'm not sure Alan Bradshaw would race fulltime. He makes a Great living as a Chiropractor, more than most of the drivers out there.

Alan has an associate that sees patients when he is away at the races or otherwise out of the office. I believe if given the right opportunity he would take a leave of absence to pursue Top Fuel full time. Even if he closed his practice, which he wouldn't, he will always have a license to practice and can go back to it.

Last edited:
Bradshaw, really? I like Alan, but I thought he and Bill Miller were getting along alright... It would be interesting, that's for sure.

I'd sure be hoping for that and cheering for Alan too. I'm sure that Bill Miller would understand the need to go to a better-financed team that could win. Forza to my #1 underdog of 2006 and hope he gets a good ride for '07!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back