Whit takes a nasty spill (1 Viewer)

Yes, I can only imagine and I don't blame him one bit. Jumping out at 30MPH can hurt as well....OUCH.

I really feel bad for Whit. He said that he didn't want Jack to hurt his car, and then he said, "or me for that matter" and this sounds like a nasty fire!!!!

All the best, Whit.

Hey Alan any way we can get an update on how Whit is doing?

whit is okay

Whit is fine....we'll be posting some news in a bit. Nothing like jumping out of a car at 30 miles per hour to get your attention.

Thinking of ya Whit... know it's not the first time ya jumped from a rolling BBQ. Have all the faith in the world Whit's gonna be alright.

That's what I get when I log onto this site before watching the tape. Everyone gives a play by play.....:confused:

I don't even look at this board until after the finals air on tv. I don't like knowing stuff before I watch it. LOL!

Joe, you should know this place turns into a Chat Room on race day......your own fault, silly. :p

I don't believe you one bit!;)

Sucks that Whit lost his car, glad he's alright though.

And I don't care one bit if you believe me ;) :D Hell, I even try to avoid phone calls from my bro and my Mom cuz they think it is funny to blurt it out and ruin it for me.

Whit's post-race press release said the fire was as bad as any he's had and the brake line burned through, so he had no brakes. When he stood up through the hatch, he could see he was going to hit the wall, didn't want any part of that action when he was unbuckled and bailed out. Said he's bruised, but otherwise okay. That car probably won't be making any test laps in the next couple days - will get an update tomorrow (I'll be covering the Tuesday test session for Drag Race Central).

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back