Where's the weight??? (1 Viewer)

amanda Speed

Nitro Member
Okay, so NHRA should have announced already that either the weight can come off the Buells or it can go on the others.

What the hell is taking them so long? Seems cut and dry to me.

There is always $omething behind the scenes.

(But that is what I was thinking after every run this weekend. What will happen to weight.)

I agree Amanda. I see no way they cant add weight to her when they busted Matt and the Buells. Ofcourse the only winner in this deal is Andrew and the harley's. If they dont add weight then the whole psb class is a joke.

I know this will get flamed big time BUT... Pro Stock Bike is a joke now with all the adding weight or giving weight breaks..

You don't see NHRA adding weight to the GMs and Mopars so that the FORDS can compete in Pro Stock. Everyone has to play at the same weight!!!

Okay, so NHRA should have announced already that either the weight can come off the Buells or it can go on the others.

What the hell is taking them so long? Seems cut and dry to me.

What took you so long?
You have a better chance of NHRA adding weight to the Buells again than disadvantaging Ms. Goodbottom.

If your so mad, E-mail or call nhra. It does no good to complain here, we arnt the rules makers !!! I do agree with you though.

I'm sure Evan is knocking on their doors!
There is no way in hell they (NHRA) will get around this with such a performance team Suzuki had at Englishtown.
I'm with Justin on this if they don't do something it's obvious what the hell is going on in this class!
Poster child favoritism if I ever saw it. :mad:

This has nothing to do with the participants this has everything to do with the santioning body stacking the deck and favortisim along with controling competition and there is no room for that sh!T! :mad: :mad:

Hey Bob, Off subject, Are you related to Ron Pellegrini that had the super mustang years ago?? saw an article on it, Just curious

Simple solution - NHRA, admit you screwed up and take the 10 pounds off the Buells and let the best man or woman win.

With Andrew just a few ticks behind any wieght to the suks will greatly help him. if they are truely concerned about the speeds the bikes are going then add 25lbs to everybody at once and be done with it. This monkeying with weight a little at a time depending on the bike seems like they are trying to either help somebody win or make sure things stay very close. Either way it sucks

Amanda good luck to you guys this weekend. We'll be in the stands cheering like crazy for Matt to win this weekend

The perfect rule change. NHRA can force her to get implants for added weight. Every one wins.

.......You don't see NHRA adding weight to the GMs and Mopars so that the FORDS can compete in Pro Stock. Everyone has to play at the same weight!!!

You can't compare this to Pro Stock. In Pro Stock, they all run the same size engine. Unless NHRA gives everyone the same set of rules, including cubic inch limit, they will forever be adjusting the rules.

Just to let everyone know when NHRA added 10 lbs to the Buells they stated that if anyone in the future ran quicker than a 6.90et that they would make the neccessary changes to those that did so. I am just wondering if they will follow through.

I mean, seriously for once maybe NHRA could stand behind something they say.

Thank god!!!
Maybe now all of the whinning, crying, and most importantly, the in-fighting can stop!!!
Let's just race 'em!!!

Go Harleys AND Buells!!!
:):):)

That should even sh!t out a little, eh?

What say Matt/Amanda??? Think it's the right move?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back