Where's Kelly Holmes? (1 Viewer)

gossip.jpg

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny

Y'all crack me up! <whew> I'm all better now! I felt like Jerrod duct taped my mouth shut! :p

My son asked me........Mom, are you in trouble? ;)

I'm feeling good today, so you all get 'freebies'. :D

Oh, and Paul.....you were only able to tie me while I was on hiatus. So, you better get crackin'!

Welcome back Kelly.

And Pete, the picture of that woman with the helmet on wrong is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'd have crashed into something if I had looked out my drivers window and seen that in real life.

Oh, that reminds me Pete.....I'm not letting YOURS slide. You know damn well that I know how to wear a helmet AND ride a bike with a little more 'umph'! :p

Welcome back, Kel! Now don't go getting soft on us because you're having a good day. I guess it doesn't really matter cause they'll do something later to get them for..LOL! :D

Welcome home Kelly, the kids missed you... and it's your call, I sent Jean to his room, can he come out now? :D

Aww man! I though this was going to be a drag racing pic with Kelly hidden somewhere in the stands. Oh well. WB anyway Kelly.

lol......if David Smith's in Ennis (which I find very hard to believe that he wouldn't be), you may actually see that!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back