Houston pics! (1 Viewer)

Great pictures as usual Joe. BTW: that is a Citroen. French car and I don't think I spelled it right. Anyway lots of good oh yeahs!!!

thanks

jim

Note to self: If you ever go to the races in Texas, "accidently" leave drivers license in car at airport, hook a ride with Kelly!

We ain't buyin it Joe. What we are buyin is the greatest pics from the greatest "fan-fotog" in all of dragdom! Thanks again. As I've said before, your shots are as good as being there.

Nice pictures Joe. I have to ask, how much in the bag was the chick who posed leaning on Max's trailer? It looks like Captain Chaos thought she was hilarious.

Nice pictures Joe. I have to ask, how much in the bag was the chick who posed leaning on Max's trailer? It looks like Captain Chaos thought she was hilarious.

Paul, you have no idea. Lets just say we have some other "entertaining" photos and actually a video also.

YEAH! Kelly!!!

Hey Joey, I have one question... why doesn't your license travel in your pocket?

Because when I deliver Pizza's on the base, they make me take it out and show it everytime and it's gets old. So I just leave it on the dashboard. I won't do that anymore...:D

You sure it's French? I remember as a kid seeing a man driving one, he told me it was a Mazerati.

Jim's right Joe, it's a Citroen (sp). A creation of the French.

Man, looking at those pictures just pi$$es me off more that I wasn't able to get there to hang out with you guys. :mad:

Is everyone as sunburned as I am? I have never had a sunburn that hurts to the bone!!!:eek:

Me & Buffy had a great time. It sure was a hot mo fo!!! :D

Excellent photos as always, Joe.

I'm willing to bet nobody came home to a snowstorm like I did. Check out this photo I took when I came to work directly from the MSP airport. The calendar says spring but we got about 8-10" of the white stuff yesterday. This was taken as I got out of my truck at my office's parking lot.

DSC02205.jpg

Joe, great shots as always. BTW I think that rockstar girl Andrea was one of the rockstar girls I took a pic with in G-ville, she does have stunning eyes.

Great shots as usual Joe. Thanks to Kelly for including us, thanks to Max, Jane, and Bill for hosting us. It was a great ending to a great day at the track. And Susie O, our Saturday sunburns are still hurting us today. Enjoyed meeting everyone there, can't wait for Dallas to do it again.

You sure it's French? I remember as a kid seeing a man driving one, he told me it was a Mazerati.

Definitely a Citroen and definitely French. It's either a DS19 or DS21 from what I remember. These things were front wheel drive way back in the 50s and had a pneumatic suspension (air over oil or vice versa). Among other French weirdness they had a button instead of a pedal for the accelerator (or brake - it's a b!tch getting old).

The reason for the odd styling (other than it's French) is that the stylists finished first but the engineeers had final say. The engineers were after a really good ride and ended up lengthening the wheelbase way too long for the already-styled body.

That's enough trivia, back to the normal thread.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back