Where's Bob Glidden?....hmmm, you'll see soon (1 Viewer)

I had a short chat with Bob before leaving Martin Monday afternoon and he did say that he had renewed his NHRA license - so if he feels the need to make a lap or two, it will be legal. I am glad to see him back out there in any capacity.

So should we start placing our bets to see how long this relationship lasts?

Isn't this there second try at it?

No offense to anyone involved but he never stays happy anywhere.

Maskins, Gliddens and Humphreyss... sounds like a good team, hopefully it lasts... I still wish Martinos was still out there.

So should we start placing our bets to see how long this relationship lasts?

Isn't this there second try at it?

No offense to anyone involved but he never stays happy anywhere.

Bob is that type of guy that doesn't like anyone telling him what to do. If he was by himself, on his own team he would probably be as happy as a clam.

This is great news,been kinda dull around here. The only thing noteworthy lately was the WJ/Tolliver mano o mano cage match.:eek: This should open the door for Billy G to come back here and set us all straight.:D

Bob is that type of guy that doesn't like anyone telling him what to do. If he was by himself, on his own team he would probably be as happy as a clam.

I wonder what it would be like if Glidden hooked up with "WJ" or "Grumpy Jenkins" ... I bet no one would get fired or quit, the relationship would end with "Gunfire" :D

God made "Big Men" and God made "Small Men" ...but "Colt Made The Equalizer"

I wonder what it would be like if Glidden hooked up with "WJ" or "Grumpy Jenkins" ... I bet no one would get fired or quit, the relationship would end with "Gunfire" :D

God made "Big Men" and God made "Small Men" ...but "Colt Made The Equalizer"

i think Glidden and Grumpy did work together for pawuk at one time. it didnt last very long but i bet it was interesting

I don't really know much?? But just out of curiosity, how many of you are getting calls or requests to help with their prostock team? I hope they are all happy, but I doubt they will be, or else they would not have needed to call on Bob Glidden??? BG

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back