Bob Glidden not doing too well (1 Viewer)

Boy I sure hate to hear this. Although I am a Chevy fan through and through, I always was a Glidden fan. He and Etta were always most gracious the several times I encountered them at the race track. Bob Glidden is a prime example of what can be accomplished throught determination and hard work. God bless you Bob, and may he grant you a speedy recovery.

I'll add my prayers for Bob as well. I have found Bob to be about the most fan friendly racer of all over the years. One of my favorites!

to me bob is the primo example of the days, before the countdown and team orders, when hard hard work, super intelligence ,focus , and true grit came together to win the championship !!!
get well soon Bob...

Still have the hat he signed for my wife at the first Memphis Mid South event.

I remember a finish line remark he made to Steve Evans(I believe) on TV once.

He said, "One day these will be our good old days".

Thanks Bob Glidden and family for every one of those days.

Prayers for you all.

Get well Bob, You have earned the rest, Go play golf, play with the grandkids (if you have them) You don't need to show anyone anything else in Drag Racing.
When the day comes: Your not going to say "Gee I wish I had spent more time Drag Racing" Your going to say I wish I had more time with Etta and Billy they always wanted to go to (Insert destination here) or soething like that.

You owe drag racing nothing! Get well and enjoy your life and family.

Will we miss you? Yes, but its more important that you get well and enjoy life.

I have to think that Bob will pull through. Super Tough 'ol Hombre.

Bill..please give him our best.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back