Where's Bob Glidden?....hmmm, you'll see soon (1 Viewer)

I don't really know much?? But just out of curiosity, how many of you are getting calls or requests to help with their prostock team? I hope they are all happy, but I doubt they will be, or else they would not have needed to call on Bob Glidden??? BG

Hey Bill.. Welcome back.. :)

It may be that Ford-Mopar language barrier thing..I speak GM and a little Mopar, but am not fluent in Ford at all, so I can't help, sorry Mr. C!
Stewardess, I speak Ford... maybe I can help. (Semi-obscure "Airplane!" reference) :D

Translations in blue. (Duh)

I don't really know much??
Typical BG self-deprecating humor. Yeah, right... you really don't know much. The earth is flat, swampland in AZ for sale... riiiight.

But just out of curiosity, how many of you are getting calls or requests to help with their prostock team?

I think this is a little side-swipe to the multitude of keyboard crewchiefs predicting the quick demise of this relationship and / or the futility of trying to work with Bob G.
I hope they are all happy, but I doubt they will be, or else they would not have needed to call on Bob Glidden??? BG
Apparently somebody out there thinks there is something to be gained by the relationship or this discussion wouldn't even be happening.

So Bill, how did I do? Is that about right?

Stewardess, I speak Ford... maybe I can help. (Semi-obscure "Airplane!" reference) :D

Typical BG self-deprecating humor. Yeah, right... you really don't know much. The earth is flat, swampland in AZ for sale... riiiight.

I think this is a little side-swipe to the multitude of keyboard crewchiefs predicting the quick demise of this relationship and / or the futility of trying to work with Bob G.

Apparently somebody out there thinks there is something to be gained by the relationship or this discussion wouldn't even be happening.

So Bill, how did I do? Is that about right?

Kudos, Tom! You nailed it..and that was hilarious also. Thanks for helping out the bowtie and pentastar crowd.

That's hilarious!!! What a unique writing style...

Bob has a job

Bill is back to give us back ground info

All we need is get back the old names and the MATER is BACK!!!!

Dixie cups of punch for everybody........

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back