Where are the Impala bodies? (1 Viewer)

lmhb oyf

Nitro Member
Why is it TJ is the only one using the new body?

I thought Wilk was supposed to go to the Impala as well.

Drew, how you doing, will be in Indy this weekend for div 3 race, I know cold and wet, but that is part of it, Wilk just finished his Impala up this week, will be out at Atlanta, the rig never came home from Houston went right to Vegas, so know transportation to Vegas.

Last edited:
Talked to Rooman, and he said Tony and Cruz have theirs now,,, don't know where he is at with having both of them mounted though.

there was talk on the houston show that tonywas going to run his saturday but when the rain screwed up everyting he kept the m. carlo on for sunday.

Drew, how you doing, will be in Indy this weekend for div 3 race, I know cold and wet, but that is part of it, Wilk just finished his Impala up this week, will be out at Atlanta, the rig never came home from Houston went right to Vegas, so know transportation to Vegas.

Mark, check your PMs......Kevin's birthday is Sunday and perhaps we can get out to see you guys sometime Saturday. We have a party on Sunday. :D

Drew,
Densham's body is being mounted at Victory, as already noted Wilk has his done, and we got Tony P's done in time for it to go to Houston even though it was body #6 and Wilk and Gary D got theirs before Tony. It is a tough deal doing a brand new body style as all new templates need to be made for the tin. In addition we use glue in flanges for the tin and molds had to be created for them as well. To stretch our time line out even further I made all of the molds for the spoiler package that Composite Specialties made for us. We got the lateral element of the spoiler on the Monday afternoon before Houston and the slider pieces were delivered just after lunch on Tuesday. The body eventually left our shop at 1:30 am on Wednesday morning after the entire Quaker State crew helped assemble the tin, etc.
Cruz' body is being mounted at Murf's but I don't know what the progress is.
Dale Creasy Jr was supposed to have a body around late March but I have not heard back from him since we finished remounting his ex Kalitta Monte Carlo.

Roo

That was so good, I'm going back for seconds... :D
However, I really could have done without the boxer-brief question... :eek: But it did make me laugh...
At first glance I thought Chuck's first name was Deland... :D Thanks again Darr...

Over $100,000 per race?? Damn, I gotta go back to work?? NOOOOOOO!! :(

Last edited:
Drew Div 3 race ahs been cancelled and rescheduled for next weekend, maybe we can get together then HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!

On the subject of Impala bodies (which we were discussing before the thread got hijacked<G>) Dale Creasy called me this morning and his will be here on Saturday morning.
Densham has another on the way too as he has another set of spoiler pieces being made at Composite Specialties.

Roo

-sorry for the hijack-
Darr, thank you for that fantastic interview with the Worshams.
Well, everything except the undergarment questions. WTH?!:p

-sorry for the hijack-
Darr, thank you for that fantastic interview with the Worshams.
Well, everything except the undergarment questions. WTH?!:p
Paul
After that question, I thought the old, if you were a tree question should have been a follow up... :D

Oh shoot, back to regular programming...
Heck threads are always hijacked... It is up to the original poster to keep it back on track... After all, he controls the thread... I TINK?? ;)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back