What happend to the NHRA app? (1 Viewer)

jcros95

Nitro Member
Tried to open the app on my iphone today for the first time since the finals. No luck. It's no longer in the app store either?

Last edited:
My iphone shows "unable to fetch data" when I try to open the app. Weird.

I was able to log in but it says the event starts tomorrow not today!
What did the eliminate Friday on All Access!
So they charge the same price but don't show Friday qualifying!
These guys would screw up a wet dream!

I watched all access yesterday and today on my pc, it worked fine .... however roku does not work

I watched all access yesterday and today on my pc, it worked fine .... however roku does not work

I could get it on my computer to but I was told the Roku issue was resolved and that's why I resigned but it was a lie!
I think it's ridiculous that Roku has the Allaccess app but doesn't stream the live events that's why I requested and got my refund and if they get their heads out of their butt and resolve this issue I won't sign up again!
The reason I got it was because it worked flawlessly on Roku until they updated it right as the races that counted started!
NHRA might have a new president but their staff are incompetent and I'm sick of it!

I was able to log in but it says the event starts tomorrow not today!
What did the eliminate Friday on All Access!
So they charge the same price but don't show Friday qualifying!
These guys would screw up a wet dream!
App didn't work worth a crap, not a big loss. As far as screwing up I couldn't agree more. This will probably be my last year with All Access especially if they don't do anything about sound. I see amateur stuff on YouTube that's way better. If they drop Friday's that will seal the deal. I WAS hoping Thursday would be added

I just received a reply from Phil Burgess regarding Roku.

This was Phil's reply:
"We just found out today that the Roku app has been approved but will not be available for Pomona due to Roku's internal processes.
It should be fully functional by the Phoenix event in two weeks."

I just re-subscribed!

App sucked.
All access
evidently doesn't know how to do sound other than Allen Reinhardt voice. They need to contact "amateurs" on YouTube to know how to do it.
Bullshit Rip off for $99

I guess with all the issues that you guys are having with the All Access, I sure as hell wouldn't want to be Ken Adelson walking into Glendora on Monday morning for the meeting!

The NHRA app may not be supported anymore since NHRA.com was redesigned to be mobile friendly.
I also know that they are looking for a full-time person to be the All Access operator, and as of earlier this week, that job was still open.
If I'm one of the "amateurs" on YouTube, thanks for the compliment (I think?).

Also don't know ProStick sucks.
Nostalgia and Pro Mod draw fans
The NHRA app may not be supported anymore since NHRA.com was redesigned to be mobile friendly.
I also know that they are looking for a full-time person to be the All Access operator, and as of earlier this week, that job was still open.
If I'm one of the "amateurs" on YouTube, thanks for the compliment (I think?).
i think I got this backwards... They are the amateurs or evidently in the learning stage

The new NHRA website is not mobile friendly. Links and tabs do not work. Timing and scoring from the NHRA web based website seems like a DRC clone with real time scoring thrown in?
Yeah I just happened to notice it right before I left the hotel to go to the track, later when I got the chance, I played with it on an iPhone and iPad. I sent in a couple suggestions.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back