NHRA App 2015 Winternationals -- Audio portion (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Nitro Member
Is anyone else having problems with this? For one the season pass still says 2014 rather than 2015.

I deleted my app and reloaded a new one. The system now has let me "buy" this single event twice.... I'm afraid it is selling me the 2014 race....

Even after paying, it just throws back up the race list (mine has the Winternationals checked already), but it will not play the current race, nor will the restore purchases button do anything.

Anybody successfully listening off of the app? I've done all of the typical tricks to my iphone....

Oh yeah, live timing seems to be working fine and my app version (at the bottom as you are logging into the app) is Ver 3.2

Last edited:
I haven't used the app this year yet. I did however, stream the audiocast directly from National Dragster. It worked 100% on my iPhone. No buffering or connection issues as of yet. Last year though, it was a mess at times with buffering or connection issues.

I was streaming today on my ipad, phone, and computer and had constant issues with the audio cutting off and having to refresh the browser. If you log in to the NHRA website from your phone or ipad you can stream without your membership info.

I ended up streaming from a PC, I was going to be in my car at a point and wanted to have it from the app. The reboots on your phone from NHRA.com have been ridiculous in prior years (typically required the phone to be rebooted.... Sprint iPhone). Oh well I may try the phone again tomorrow.

Paul, I ended up using the Beta link on my PC and had a lot of issues too. They really need to make this just work ... it (for me audio on the App) seemed to work great the last half of last year.

Looks like it's free again today. Maybe for this race this is one of those "Try before you buy" deals like NASCAR doe for their streaming up until the Daytona 500 race.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back