What a shame! (1 Viewer)

I don't mind the heat if I'm prepared. I hate forgetting to bring something to change into to leave work and go to the kiddo's baseball game. There's nothing worse (to me) than being in 90 degree weather with 80% humidity in pantyhose! ;)

Although, a bunch of late 30's/40-something Moms scantilly clad at a little league game is just WRONG! :eek: :D

Not from a guy's point of "View":D

I don't mind the heat if I'm prepared. I hate forgetting to bring something to change into to leave work and go to the kiddo's baseball game. There's nothing worse (to me) than being in 90 degree weather with 80% humidity in pantyhose! ;)

Although, a bunch of late 30's/40-something Moms scantilly clad at a little league game is just WRONG! :eek: :D

What ballpark was that again?

What ballpark was that again?

Public parks are a good place, too. Pick up a loaf of day old bread. Feed ducks with it and women will think you have a heart. :D

LOL, funny little coincidence. Today I was just remembering a girl in high school who dumped me. One of her reasons was she said she had a vision of us living in a shack with a nice funny car out front. I couldn't see the problem!

Last edited:
Well, in our little burg about 4 hours east of Bristol, it hit about 68 degrees this afternoon, a nice little breeze, and not a cloud to be found. Sure am glad I didn't have to sit through some drag racing in that kind of weather.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Murdock.

Hey Ron you been by? How are they making out with the track?

Naw, I've been busy changing a head gasket on my Freightliner. Travis is the one who's been keeping an eye on it. I'm sure the other local bracket tracks are really crying over the increased car counts for the rest of the year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back