Way to go David Powers Motorsports!! (1 Viewer)

Kurt

Nitro Member
#1 and #2 in qualifying after day one!!!! That is fantastic. Hope it holds that way Whit and Hot Rod can race again on Sunday and this time for the Wally!!! I sure hope this performance along with being #1 this season helps Hot Rod find more sponsor dollars. Love to see these guys fight it out for the championship, with Whit winning of course. :D

In any case great to see the teams kicking butt again so far this weekend. Best wishes for more success to Whit, Hot Rod, Lee, Rob and the entire teams.

Kick some tail!!!!

Kurt

#1 and #2 in qualifying after day one!!!! That is fantastic. Hope it holds that way Whit and Hot Rod can race again on Sunday and this time for the Wally!!! I sure hope this performance along with being #1 this season helps Hot Rod find more sponsor dollars. Love to see these guys fight it out for the championship, with Whit winning of course. :D

In any case great to see the teams kicking butt again so far this weekend. Best wishes for more success to Whit, Hot Rod, Lee, Rob and the entire teams.

Kick some tail!!!!

Kurt

I'll second that!

Carol:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back