Vegas Testing News (1 Viewer)

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Any news from Vegas? According to the schedule testing was supposed to begin an hour ago.

they may be waitin for it to warm up a bit....its only supposed to hit the mid 50s today in vegas

A couple of sportsman cars have gone down. No Pro's yet, they are going through TECH and gettin ready. Rick from Fast News Network (Drag Race Central) is here, so when there's news, that's where it will be.

Alan

A couple of sportsman cars have gone down. No Pro's yet, they are going through TECH and gettin ready. Rick from Fast News Network (Drag Race Central) is here, so when there's news, that's where it will be.

Alan

If at all possible, would you post news of the sortsmen cars which aren't TAD or TAFC-those get posted on drag race central.

Thanks

The other professor

its awesome to see doug foley out there after the way his year ended last year!!! and i really like that sticker on the side of Beckman's car that says 'To: Our Heroes, Mail from Home'

If at all possible, would you post news of the sortsmen cars which aren't TAD or TAFC-those get posted on drag race central.

Thanks

The other professor

Dave - Haven't seen any class cars here at all. The cars that have run have been SC, brackets or 10.5 cars.

Kenny Bernstein's hauler showed up after dark and I think it looks great in person. It was a slow day, but! A slow day at the track is still better than a fast day at work.

how bout them kalitta cars today.....Hillary with a 4.49 and Grubnic with a 4.48

Well, there were actually snow flakes falling here in Phoenix this evening. That happens about once every 15-20 years. Don't know what that says for Vegas tomorrow?

Well, there were actually snow flakes falling here in Phoenix this evening. That happens about once every 15-20 years. Don't know what that says for Vegas tomorrow?

No kidding... It's a freakin blizzard here in Tucson, so I kinda hope that means the storm is more south than north.. Looking for results still. :cool:

All the runs and wrapups have been posted on DRC, not sure what other results you are looking for...

Hadn't been there yet Larry.... Just got off a plane to freaked-out weather and kids that wanted to throw snowballs. This is always the first place I check.

Anyone know, in case I may have missed something if the teams were testing on 85 or 90% ? Do they plan on testing with 90% nitro at all before Pomona ?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back