TV airing change? (1 Viewer)

I doubt they can delay it-baseball, a much bigger TV draw than dragracing especially when a NY team is playing, makes its debut at 8 tonight. The best we can hope for is live updates during the baseball game.

I doubt they can delay it-baseball, a much bigger TV draw than dragracing especially when a NY team is playing, makes its debut at 8 tonight. The best we can hope for is live updates during the baseball game.

It's a Mets game no one cares, well I do because I'm a Mets fan, but that game starts later tonight... So... maybe it will show b4 the ball

LOL...in the real world it's like cards. Everything will beat NHRA dragracing on TV including Rock, Paper, Sissors, and NHRA will beat nothing to be on TV.

LOL...in the real world it's like cards. Everything will beat NHRA dragracing on TV including Rock, Paper, Sissors, and NHRA will beat nothing to be on TV.

Haha, they show rock paper scissors? wow!

Well the racing got on ahead of the baseball...

Last edited:
Guess ill be taking a nap then gettin back up at 1am then back to bed then up at 6 for work,yay. Should allow NHRA to have some o/t to,every other sport gets it:mad:

So if this was a Nascar race would they show it or make you wait till 1am. I'd love to see what that decision would be.

Think 30 min the way it souned, pp said we might have some time to show some semi-final action,who knows

So if this was a Nascar race would they show it or make you wait till 1am. I'd love to see what that decision would be.

There have been some Nascar races in the (not so distant) past that have been weather delayed and were cut off at the end of their network broadcast TV window.

One I remember specifically switched the end of the race to TBS (which not everyone has).

BTW... the national network didn't offered to air the remainder of race later in that same day for the viewers either.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back