Treble joins dsr (1 Viewer)

I agree, Mikaela, but this also isn't a business where opportunities grow on trees, either. All I'm saying is be careful who you step on on the way up, 'cause you're likely going to have to pass them on the way back down......

Sean D

I actually hadn't read Harry's comments before I posted..I don't think it was in the initial article written but after reading it I think we could agree that Treble most likely should have handled the situation differently.

The article did change. I've always been a fan of Craig Treble. Growing up in Louisiana, I've also been a huge fan of Harry Lartigue Racing. Who knows, people divorce daily for various reasons, but it sounds like Treble should have handled things a bit differently.

Craig made the best move that he could, getting in on the ground floor of the new McClaren Busa motor program.

When this motor is released, that will be the end of the old school Suzuki 2 valve motors. Craig couldn't be in a better spot.

Jay

Craig made the best move that he could, getting in on the ground floor of the new McClaren Busa motor program.

When this motor is released, that will be the end of the old school Suzuki 2 valve motors. Craig couldn't be in a better spot.

Jay

And Don gets someone that can cut consistant lights.

i hear that the new Mclaren motor makes 420 horsepower at the rear wheel. Get ready for the pro stock bike world to be set upside down

Ok..maybe it's me, but why wouldn't this message be delivered privately to the the rider in question?? This is not the place to air "dirty laundry" - lord knows the Mater can dig up enough of its own dirt. If any other Mater would have posted the above message heads would be rollin'....:confused: (jmho)

Thank you Cheryl!

The article did change. I've always been a fan of Craig Treble. Growing up in Louisiana, I've also been a huge fan of Harry Lartigue Racing. Who knows, people divorce daily for various reasons, but it sounds like Treble should have handled things a bit differently.

Thank you Lance!!!
My thoughts exactly!!!
:(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back